The State Bar of Michigan held its annual meeting Sept. 30 through Oct. 1 in Grand Rapids.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
- Divided US Supreme court votes 5-4 to freeze Texas abortion law as it mulls whether to hear appeal
- EPA must consider cost of toxic air pollution regulations for power plants, says SCOTUS
- Dewey Witness Says He Falsely Reclassified Firm Chairman’s Money
- Goldberg Variations: Scalia Apologizes After Flubbing Ginsburg’s Name
- Opinion analysis: Power plants stymie smokestack controls
- Symposium: The death penalty lives to fight another day