Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Edward Sosnick (center) was celebrated at a retirement dinner held in his honor on Thursday, Nov. 15, at The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham. Numerous members of the legal community turned out to honor Sosnick at the sold out event. Among the well wishers, at left, were Oakland County Circuit Court Judges Cheryl Matthews (left) and Denise Langford Morris. At right, Michigan Department of Human Services Director Maura Corrigan smiles with Sosnick.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
- DOJ and FBI to begin tracking hate crimes against Sikhs, Hindus and Arabs
- Lawyer gets 10-year sentence for role in stealing $3.8M from elderly victims
- Robbery Not a Normal Work Condition of Liquor Store
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Elite New York Firms Once Again Break From the Pack
- Petition of the day
- Argument preview: Mental disability and death sentencing