Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Edward Sosnick (center) was celebrated at a retirement dinner held in his honor on Thursday, Nov. 15, at The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham. Numerous members of the legal community turned out to honor Sosnick at the sold out event. Among the well wishers, at left, were Oakland County Circuit Court Judges Cheryl Matthews (left) and Denise Langford Morris. At right, Michigan Department of Human Services Director Maura Corrigan smiles with Sosnick.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
- Law prof claims computer model predicts SCOTUS decisions with 70% accuracy
- Was federal judge on ‘hit list’ reportedly found in courthouse shooter’s belongings?
- Mississippi Abortion Law Blocked by Fifth Circuit
- DC Circuit Rejects Flanking Attack on Health Reform Law
- Last abortion clinic in Mississippi may be spared
- Appeals court rejects new test of health care mandate