Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Edward Sosnick (center) was celebrated at a retirement dinner held in his honor on Thursday, Nov. 15, at The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham. Numerous members of the legal community turned out to honor Sosnick at the sold out event. Among the well wishers, at left, were Oakland County Circuit Court Judges Cheryl Matthews (left) and Denise Langford Morris. At right, Michigan Department of Human Services Director Maura Corrigan smiles with Sosnick.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
- Man who once led gilded life has until Friday to remove hoarded items from upscale NYC home
- Death-row inmate released after 30 years; evidence shows he was elsewhere at time of murder
- Once Again, U.S. News Ranks Yale No. 1 Law School
- Judge Blocks Government's Destruction of NSA Surveillance Data
- Tuesday round-up
- New test of gun rights (UPDATED)