Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Edward Sosnick (center) was celebrated at a retirement dinner held in his honor on Thursday, Nov. 15, at The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham. Numerous members of the legal community turned out to honor Sosnick at the sold out event. Among the well wishers, at left, were Oakland County Circuit Court Judges Cheryl Matthews (left) and Denise Langford Morris. At right, Michigan Department of Human Services Director Maura Corrigan smiles with Sosnick.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
- DUI laws could be complicated by SCOTUS ruling
- Lawyer who defended Prop 8 before SCOTUS is looking forward to daughter’s same-sex wedding
- Bright Spots Amid Glum Jobs Outlook
- Prominent Litigators Lining Up on Either Side of Aereo Battle
- This week at the Court
- Argument preview: Free TV, at a bargain price?