Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Edward Sosnick (center) was celebrated at a retirement dinner held in his honor on Thursday, Nov. 15, at The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham. Numerous members of the legal community turned out to honor Sosnick at the sold out event. Among the well wishers, at left, were Oakland County Circuit Court Judges Cheryl Matthews (left) and Denise Langford Morris. At right, Michigan Department of Human Services Director Maura Corrigan smiles with Sosnick.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
- Former TV judge goes to jail: Contempt term went from 1 day to 5 days as Joe Brown kept talking
- StarKist settlement offers a bonanza for tuna lovers: $25 refund or $50 in tuna
- Ex-Dewey & LeBoeuf Leaders Move to Toss Charges as Prosecution Rests
- NLRB Franchise Ruling Could Reshape Fast-Food Industry
- Court now can ban protests on its threshold
- Same-sex marriage issue returns to the Court (UPDATED)