Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Edward Sosnick (center) was celebrated at a retirement dinner held in his honor on Thursday, Nov. 15, at The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham. Numerous members of the legal community turned out to honor Sosnick at the sold out event. Among the well wishers, at left, were Oakland County Circuit Court Judges Cheryl Matthews (left) and Denise Langford Morris. At right, Michigan Department of Human Services Director Maura Corrigan smiles with Sosnick.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
- Why study the Constitution? It’s old and doesn’t address current concerns, Posner says
- Prosecutor’s appearance on ‘Nancy Grace’ spurs bar complaint by a defense lawyer
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- On the great Lyle Denniston’s departure from SCOTUSblog
- Symposium: Is it bribery or “the basic compact underlying representative government”?