Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Edward Sosnick (center) was celebrated at a retirement dinner held in his honor on Thursday, Nov. 15, at The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham. Numerous members of the legal community turned out to honor Sosnick at the sold out event. Among the well wishers, at left, were Oakland County Circuit Court Judges Cheryl Matthews (left) and Denise Langford Morris. At right, Michigan Department of Human Services Director Maura Corrigan smiles with Sosnick.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
- Equity partner pay continues to grow, while nonequity pay is almost flat, survey says
- Imprisoned for plotting to kill federal judge, law grad wants to play the violin in supermax
- Federal Circuit Wipes Out $368 Million Apple Damages Verdict
- Wilson Sonsini Tech Employee Charged With Insider Trading
- Wednesday round-up
- U.S. urges review of investment cases