Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Edward Sosnick (center) was celebrated at a retirement dinner held in his honor on Thursday, Nov. 15, at The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham. Numerous members of the legal community turned out to honor Sosnick at the sold out event. Among the well wishers, at left, were Oakland County Circuit Court Judges Cheryl Matthews (left) and Denise Langford Morris. At right, Michigan Department of Human Services Director Maura Corrigan smiles with Sosnick.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
- Work attendance can mean telecommuting, 6th Circuit says in reasonable accommodation case
- State bar condemns political attack ad against lawyer running for South Carolina governor
- Tech Companies Agree to Settle Silicon Valley 'No-Poach' Case
- Ninth Circuit Yanks Apple Power Cord Settlement
- Argument preview: Police and cellphone privacy
- Petition of the day