Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Edward Sosnick (center) was celebrated at a retirement dinner held in his honor on Thursday, Nov. 15, at The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham. Numerous members of the legal community turned out to honor Sosnick at the sold out event. Among the well wishers, at left, were Oakland County Circuit Court Judges Cheryl Matthews (left) and Denise Langford Morris. At right, Michigan Department of Human Services Director Maura Corrigan smiles with Sosnick.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
- As workers’ social media comments clash with employer expectations, the NLRB takes center stage
- After some ado over class attendance, ABA House backs changes in law school accreditation standards
- Marvell Knocks $1.2 Billion Off Carnegie Mellon Patent Win—For Now
- Visa and MasterCard Must Face ATM Fees Antitrust Case, D.C. Circuit Says
- Wednesday round-up
- SCOTUSblog on camera: Walter Dellinger (Part one)