Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Edward Sosnick (center) was celebrated at a retirement dinner held in his honor on Thursday, Nov. 15, at The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham. Numerous members of the legal community turned out to honor Sosnick at the sold out event. Among the well wishers, at left, were Oakland County Circuit Court Judges Cheryl Matthews (left) and Denise Langford Morris. At right, Michigan Department of Human Services Director Maura Corrigan smiles with Sosnick.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
- Tis the season for lawsuits over holiday displays
- Obama plans to use executive power to help normalize relations with Cuba
- Jackson Lewis to Eliminate Billable Hours for Associates
- In His 70th Supreme Court Argument, Waxman Takes Some Hits
- Petition of the day
- Appeals court: Gun control must meet toughest test