Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Edward Sosnick (center) was celebrated at a retirement dinner held in his honor on Thursday, Nov. 15, at The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham. Numerous members of the legal community turned out to honor Sosnick at the sold out event. Among the well wishers, at left, were Oakland County Circuit Court Judges Cheryl Matthews (left) and Denise Langford Morris. At right, Michigan Department of Human Services Director Maura Corrigan smiles with Sosnick.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
- Judge OKs bankruptcy plan for Stockton, California, that saves worker pensions
- Venice Beach residents sue Los Angeles, saying existing laws regarding transients not enforced
- Whirlpool Beats Moldy Washer Class Action in Bellwether Trial
- Gerber Baby Formula Ads Are Misleading, FTC Claims
- Petition of the day
- Argument preview: Racial gerrymandering, partisan politics, and the future of the Voting Rights Act