Case Manager Generalist
United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan - Case Manager Generalist Vacancy Announcement at http://www.mied.uscourts.gov.
The employee is part of a training program to prepare the employee for placement as a Case Manager to a District or Magistrate Judge.
Duties involve managing the judge's caseload, attending, logging and recording court proceedings and
processing orders. EOE
- Some SCOTUS amicus briefs cite unsupported ‘facts’ and studies published only on the Internet
- Gavin McGrane hopes to set the pace for documents with PacerPro
- Appeals Court Silent on Texas Abortion Clinic Law
- Ninth Circuit Ratchets Up Oracle's Copyright Damages Against SAP
- Tuesday round-up
- Legal wars on abortion heating up