Flint law firm seeks full time legal assistant. We are seeking candidates who have experience in Workers’ Compensation, Social Security and Disability Benefits law with minimum of 5 years of experience. We are looking for an individual that is a self-starter, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and enjoys a fast pace. This role will perform administrative duties for assigned attorney and needs to have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manages attorney’s calendar, docket and appointments
• Takes and transcribes dictation and composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
• Maintains confidentiality of all firm and client matters.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills
• Strong process orientation
• A collaborative, ethical and adaptive nature
• Excellent at taking ownership and being accountable
• Strong sense of respect for others
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. A college degree is preferred.
Candidates who qualify, please forward your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 810.235.7239. If you have any questions, please call 810.234.1600
- Odor in the court! Another judge complains of ‘repugnant stench’ from filing by state AG’s office
- Top state court OKs $151M jury verdict against Wal-Mart over off-the-clock work by employees
- In His 70th Supreme Court Argument, Waxman Takes Some Hits
- Jackson Lewis to Eliminate Billable Hours for Associates
- Petition of the day
- Florida couples oppose more delay on same-sex marriage