ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY POSITION
Michael P. Manley, P.C., located in Flint, Michigan has a job opening for an Associate Attorney position. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. This full time position will include a salary commensurate with the Genesee County Prosecutors Office along with a health insurance plan and profit sharing plan. All applications are confidential and would be held in the strictest confidence.
Michael Manley is a Board Certified Criminal Trial Specialist with a statewide criminal practice. The firm handles complex criminal cases in both the state and federal courts.
More information about Michael Manley and his firm can be obtained at www.attorneymichaelmanley.com and/or Avvo.com
- Sleep deprivation increases false confessions, study suggests
- Federal court refuses to ‘stick its judicial nose into this political morass’ involving refugees
- Already a Litigator, Super Bowl’s Top Ref Now a Hottie Too
- Two Plaintiffs Lawyers in GM Case Escalate War of Words
- Symposium: Why it’s time to unfreeze DAPA
- Symposium: Why United States v. Texas is the most important case the Court will decide this year