UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF MICHIGAN
APPOINTMENT OF NEW MAGISTRATE JUDGES
The Judicial Conference of the United States has authorized the appointment of up to two full-time United States Magistrate Judges for the Eastern District of Michigan at Detroit. The current annual salary of the position is $160,080.?The term of office is eight years.
Copies of the complete notice and the application form may be obtained at <www.mied.uscourts.gov> and at the following Clerk’s Office locations:
600 Church Street, Room 140, Flint
231 W. Lafayette Boulevard, Room 564, Detroit
1000 Washington Avenue, Room 304, Bay City
In order to be assured of consideration, applications must be received by 5:00 p.m., March 14, 2014.
Feb. 7-Mar. 14
- What did you learn from your legal mentor? And mentors, what have you learned from your mentees?
- 9th Circuit says habeas case will continue despite petitioner’s death
- Who Will be Star Witnesses if Dewey Case Goes to Trial?
- Privacy Suit Advances Against Google
- Book excerpt: Before McCutcheon – The ACLU position in the early years
- Wednesday round-up