Busy law office in downtown Davison seeks part-time receptionist/billing clerk. Experience preferred.
Fax resume to (810) 653-3649 or send by e-mail to email@example.com
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF MICHIGAN
APPOINTMENT OF NEW MAGISTRATE JUDGE
The Judicial Conference of the United States has authorized the appointment of a full-time United States Magistrate Judge for the Eastern District of Michigan at Flint. The current annual salary of the position is $185,012. The term of office is eight years.
Copies of the complete notice and the application form may be obtained at www.mied.uscourts.gov.
In order to be assured of consideration, applications must be received by 5:00 p.m., July 3, 2015.
PLAZA ONE FINANCIAL CENTER
2 Law Suites ready for immediate occupancy
2971 rentable sq. ft. • $3500 month gross
Includes everything • Janitorial 5 days a week
1477 rentable sq. ft. $1800 month gross • Everything paid
(810) 444-1779 Jim
ctf. Feb. 15
W. B. INVESTIGATIONS INC. Thomas W. Poff Senior Investigator Senior Royal Oak Police Wayne Bullen President Retired Michigan State Police, CID SECURITY CONSULTANT & INVESTIGATOR Confidentiality Assured 24120 Meadowbrook Rd. Suite 210; Novi, MI 48375 Office (248) 426-9660 Fax (248) 426-9666
- ‘Smoking gun’ evidence shows Happy Birthday lyrics are no longer protected by copyright, lawyers say
- Lawyers and music lovers converge on Chicago for ABA Annual Meeting and Lollapalooza
- ‘Best Firms’ Report Shows Top 50 Shops for Women
- Grassley Compares Supreme Court to a 'River Flooding Its Banks'
- October arguments, day by day
- Symposium: Taking voter equality seriously