November 25, 2009
- Attorneys commemorate signing of Constitution by educating students
- Duly Noted . . .
- New Americans Campaign celebrates citizenship by action on Citizenship Day
- Lawyer brings engineering expertise to practice in Intellectual Property
- Restorative Justice Coalition promotes balance of needs in addressing crimes
- Did ‘freaky fast’ advertising claim spur Jimmy John’s accident settlement?
- Does government owe moose-vehicle crash victims? Lawyer vows appeal after losing class action
- Arab Bank Found Liable for Terror Support
- Terror Aid Claims Reinstated Against U.K. Bank
- Court orders additional briefing in securities case (UPDATED)
- Tuesday round-up