- Elder Law of Michigan honors those who are dedicated to helping vulnerable adults
- Duly Noted . . .
- Policy survey: confidence in Michigan?s direction declines among local leaders
- T.J. Ackert prepares to assume judgeship in 17th Circuit Court Family Division
- Varnum attorney Jamie Downes named to Humane Society of West Michigan board of directors
- Former FBI lawyer says his home computer was accessed by hacker from China
- Lawyers ‘lean to the left,’ study says; which schools, firms and practice areas are most liberal?
- Report: Revenue Grows By 4 Percent Among Am Law 100 Firms
- Judge to Decide the Fate of 'Deflategate'
- When is a Supreme Court victory not a win?
- Contempt hearing for Kentucky county clerk