- Student faced down family crisis, demanding job to graduate from WMU-Cooley Law
- Miller Johnson welcomes Henn and welcomes back Quist
- African-American student sues Grand Rapids Public Schools for racial harassment
- 'Making a Murderer'
- Detroit attorney, Kalamazoo native assists her clients with telemedicine, e-health
- DOJ sues Ferguson one day after it sought changes in proposed policing pact
- Should all states adopt the Uniform Bar Examination?
- Five Signs a Judge is Upset: Clinton Emails Edition
- Law Firm Leaders' Books of Business Lend Credibility
- New test on racial issue in redistricting (UPDATED)
- Symposium: Back to immigration basics – Why the DAPA/DACA case is simpler than it seems