- Reunifed Michigan families, advocates share a beautiful day at Hall of Justice
- Duly Noted . . .
- Recent University of Michigan Law grad awarded Fellowship in Juvenile Justice
- Former judge Christensen joins Bloom Sluggett Morgan as ordinance prosecutor
- U of M Trauma Burn Center honors Varnum injury attorneys for service
- DOJ mandates implicit bias training for prosecutors and agents
- $10K prize-winning hackathon team dreams up new compensation model for law firms
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- On the great Lyle Denniston’s departure from SCOTUSblog
- Symposium: Is it bribery or “the basic compact underlying representative government”?