June 16, 2010
- Law student collects bottled water for Flint residents in its health emergency
- Duly Noted . . .
- Business Court judges spoke ? attorneys listened: "Early" and "Evidence Based Practices"
- Local expert weighs in on Syrian refugee security for World Affairs Council call
- Judge, panel discuss revisions to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, implementation
- Law firms give and receive thanks by way of donated turkeys
- Inversions gain in popularity with help of Skadden lawyers
- After 'No-Poach' Case, It's Open Season on Hiring Pacts
- Judge Denies Access to King & Spalding's Internal GM Notes
- Kennedy temporarily blocks Hawaii vote count
- Ask the author: Paul Moke on Earl Warren — The man & his measure