- Law student collects bottled water for Flint residents in its health emergency
- Duly Noted . . .
- Business Court judges spoke ? attorneys listened: "Early" and "Evidence Based Practices"
- Local expert weighs in on Syrian refugee security for World Affairs Council call
- Judge, panel discuss revisions to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, implementation
- NSA halts bulk collection of phone records, but security and surveillance concerns remain
- If you think a seeming pro se litigant has a lawyer, ask to confirm, ABA ethics opinion says
- After 'No-Poach' Case, It's Open Season on Hiring Pacts
- Judge Denies Access to King & Spalding's Internal GM Notes
- Argument preview: The future of tribal courts — the power to adjudicate civil torts involving non-Indians
- Argument analysis: Choosing a rule in employment-discrimination case