- Elder Law of Michigan honors those who are dedicated to helping vulnerable adults
- Duly Noted . . .
- Policy survey: confidence in Michigan?s direction declines among local leaders
- T.J. Ackert prepares to assume judgeship in 17th Circuit Court Family Division
- Varnum attorney Jamie Downes named to Humane Society of West Michigan board of directors
- Murder rate is way up in dozens of US cities, but why?
- Don’t suspend state attorney general’s law license, petition-signers urge disciplinary authorities
- Report: Revenue Grows By 4 Percent Among Am Law 100 Firms
- Judge to Decide the Fate of 'Deflategate'
- Contempt hearing for Kentucky county clerk
- Tuesday round-up