- Elder Law of Michigan honors those who are dedicated to helping vulnerable adults
- Duly Noted . . .
- Policy survey: confidence in Michigan?s direction declines among local leaders
- T.J. Ackert prepares to assume judgeship in 17th Circuit Court Family Division
- Varnum attorney Jamie Downes named to Humane Society of West Michigan board of directors
- Suit claims Los Angeles restaurants illegally agreed to add surcharge to customer bills
- Kentucky clerk who won’t issue same-sex marriage licenses is ordered to go to jail
- With Novel Argument, Automakers Seek Stay in Airbag Suits
- Koh Axes $40 Million in Fees for 'No-Poach' Lawyers
- Friday round-up
- A new legal cloud over same-sex marriage in Kentucky?