May 27, 2011
- Reunifed Michigan families, advocates share a beautiful day at Hall of Justice
- Duly Noted . . .
- Recent University of Michigan Law grad awarded Fellowship in Juvenile Justice
- Former judge Christensen joins Bloom Sluggett Morgan as ordinance prosecutor
- U of M Trauma Burn Center honors Varnum injury attorneys for service
- America’s 5 ‘deadliest’ prosecutors are named; is capital sentencing ‘personality driven’?
- Chemerinsky: The year the law did not change
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- As Obama term winds down, Solicitor General Don Verrilli makes his exit
- Thursday round-up