- Law student collects bottled water for Flint residents in its health emergency
- Duly Noted . . .
- Business Court judges spoke ? attorneys listened: "Early" and "Evidence Based Practices"
- Local expert weighs in on Syrian refugee security for World Affairs Council call
- Judge, panel discuss revisions to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, implementation
- Lawyers can’t be ‘conscripted’ to represent indigents, rules US Virgin Islands Supreme Court
- Former Internet provider can finally reveal what the FBI wanted to know in 2004, judge rules
- Bring Your Own Debate: Balancing Risk and Reward in BYOD Policies
- Justices Want Feds' Views in Border Patrol Shooting Case
- States get a bit more time on immigration reply
- First decision of the Term is a unanimous one in Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act case