- Law student collects bottled water for Flint residents in its health emergency
- Duly Noted . . .
- Business Court judges spoke ? attorneys listened: "Early" and "Evidence Based Practices"
- Local expert weighs in on Syrian refugee security for World Affairs Council call
- Judge, panel discuss revisions to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, implementation
- California woman who bought Eurail pass in US can’t sue here for Austrian accident, SCOTUS says
- Beating of character in Scalia mask in ‘Scream Queens’ shows liberal intolerance, justice’s son says
- Bring Your Own Debate: Balancing Risk and Reward in BYOD Policies
- Justices Want Feds' Views in Border Patrol Shooting Case
- Live blog of opinions (Update: Completed)
- Tuesday round-up