- Elder Law of Michigan honors those who are dedicated to helping vulnerable adults
- Duly Noted . . .
- Policy survey: confidence in Michigan?s direction declines among local leaders
- T.J. Ackert prepares to assume judgeship in 17th Circuit Court Family Division
- Varnum attorney Jamie Downes named to Humane Society of West Michigan board of directors
- How will driverless vehicles resolve right-of-way issues? The answer isn’t clear
- Law firms in Florida can send text-message ads to prospective clients, state bar says
- Report: Revenue Grows By 4 Percent Among Am Law 100 Firms
- Judge to Decide the Fate of 'Deflategate'
- Event announcement
- When is a Supreme Court victory not a win?