- Reunifed Michigan families, advocates share a beautiful day at Hall of Justice
- Duly Noted . . .
- Recent University of Michigan Law grad awarded Fellowship in Juvenile Justice
- Former judge Christensen joins Bloom Sluggett Morgan as ordinance prosecutor
- U of M Trauma Burn Center honors Varnum injury attorneys for service
- Why study the Constitution? It’s old and doesn’t address current concerns, Posner says
- Prosecutor’s appearance on ‘Nancy Grace’ spurs bar complaint by a defense lawyer
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- On the great Lyle Denniston’s departure from SCOTUSblog
- Symposium: Is it bribery or “the basic compact underlying representative government”?