November 16, 2011
- Student faced down family crisis, demanding job to graduate from WMU-Cooley Law
- Miller Johnson welcomes Henn and welcomes back Quist
- African-American student sues Grand Rapids Public Schools for racial harassment
- 'Making a Murderer'
- Detroit attorney, Kalamazoo native assists her clients with telemedicine, e-health
- Tougher, simpler bar-passage requirements for law schools to be considered by ABA committee
- Aaron Sorkin will adapt ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ for Broadway
- The Am Law 100 Early Numbers: Cooley's Revenue Up 14 Percent
- MetLife Makes Case Against 'Too Big to Fail' Designation
- Symposium: Barack Obama is not king
- Symposium: United States v. Texas – The road to perpetual immigration gridlock?