There are no events in this area
- Markman chosen to serve as Chief Justice of Michigan Supreme Court
- Mental health courts statewide to get more than $4 million in grants
- MAY IT PLEASE THE PALATE: "Things Servers Say to Drive Me Crazy"
- Muskegon County Community Open House held
- Judge calls for a more diverse judiciary in University of Michigan Law School Cleo Marshall lecture
- Supreme Court appears skeptical of law barring registration of disparaging trademarks
- More law schools should consolidate, writes former dean
- Argument analysis: Six-justice court sympathetic to government in detainee case
- Argument analysis: Is the statutory phrase “crime of violence” in the immigration laws void for vagueness?