The Oakland County Board of Commissioners conducted its inaugural swearing-In ceremony on Wednesday, Jan. 5, at the Oakland County Board of Commissioners Auditorium in Pontiac. The commissioners took their oath of office and began a two-year term of service. The board welcomed nine new commissioners to the 2011-2012 board.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Oakland County
- Lawyer charged in murder-for-hire plot, accused of planning to kill witness in felony barratry case
- Driver takes misdemeanor plea after striking and killing judge on bicycle; should law be upgraded?
- Justices Block Virginia Same-Sex Marriages
- Apple Loses Bid to Collect Attorney Fees From Samsung
- Petition of the day
- Court blocks Virginia same-sex marriage ruling (UPDATED)