Represents Oakland County in civil suits and acts as legal counsel for County administrators and
elected officials, reviews legal documents, conducts legal research, analysis and writing, and trial work.
Be a member in good standing of the State Bar of Michigan and have had at least four (4) years of full-time
work experience in the general practice of law.
- Abortion ultrasound law violates First Amendment, 4th Circuit says
- Another AG won’t defend state law; this one gives NRA standing to challenge gun regulations
- Jackson Lewis to Eliminate Billable Hours for Associates
- In His 70th Supreme Court Argument, Waxman Takes Some Hits
- Petition of the day
- SCOTUSblog on camera: Dahlia Lithwick (Part five)