SCAO Management Analyst Bob Randolph visited Washtenaw County’s celebration of Adoption Day last week sharing with attendees the importance that the State Supreme Court holds for adoptions. “This is the ninth year in Michigan where we have held formal Adoption Day celebrations,” Randolph said. He added that there were 130 adoptions celebrated in 30 counties during this year’s observances.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Washtenaw County
- EPA temporarily blocked from enforcing Clean Water Rule by 6th Circuit panel
- California law requiring warrant for digital searches is ‘a landmark win for digital privacy’
- A Rough Ride in Store for VW Shareholders in U.S.
- Uber Sued Over Alleged Rapes by Drivers
- Relist Watch – OT2015 Edition
- First audio of the Term