SCAO Management Analyst Bob Randolph visited Washtenaw County’s celebration of Adoption Day last week sharing with attendees the importance that the State Supreme Court holds for adoptions. “This is the ninth year in Michigan where we have held formal Adoption Day celebrations,” Randolph said. He added that there were 130 adoptions celebrated in 30 counties during this year’s observances.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Washtenaw County
- Did town show disparate-impact bias in taking over buildings?
- State AG joins prosecutors’ call for SC supreme court justice to be recused from criminal cases
- Landmark Surveillance Ruling a Test for Changing D.C. Circuit
- New Year Will Bring Fireworks From Supreme Court
- This week at the Court
- Utah’s same-sex marriage ban falls (FURTHER UPDATED)