SCAO Management Analyst Bob Randolph visited Washtenaw County’s celebration of Adoption Day last week sharing with attendees the importance that the State Supreme Court holds for adoptions. “This is the ninth year in Michigan where we have held formal Adoption Day celebrations,” Randolph said. He added that there were 130 adoptions celebrated in 30 counties during this year’s observances.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Washtenaw County
- Inspired by man who filed more than 120 lawsuits, Indiana Supreme Court sets pro se limits
- Have you ever had to break bad news to a client about a case? How did you handle it?
- Facebook Won't Easily Shake Private Messaging Suit
- Big Demands Against Samsung Could Come Back to Bite Apple
- Petition of the day
- Big payday for ex-college sports stars?