SCAO Management Analyst Bob Randolph visited Washtenaw County’s celebration of Adoption Day last week sharing with attendees the importance that the State Supreme Court holds for adoptions. “This is the ninth year in Michigan where we have held formal Adoption Day celebrations,” Randolph said. He added that there were 130 adoptions celebrated in 30 counties during this year’s observances.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Washtenaw County
- DUI laws could be complicated by SCOTUS ruling
- Lawyer who defended Prop 8 before SCOTUS is looking forward to daughter’s same-sex wedding
- Fourth Circuit Orders Identity of 'Company Doe' Revealed
- Judge Names Committee to Audit BP Oil-Spill Claims
- This week at the Court
- Argument preview: Free TV, at a bargain price?