SCAO Management Analyst Bob Randolph visited Washtenaw County’s celebration of Adoption Day last week sharing with attendees the importance that the State Supreme Court holds for adoptions. “This is the ninth year in Michigan where we have held formal Adoption Day celebrations,” Randolph said. He added that there were 130 adoptions celebrated in 30 counties during this year’s observances.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Washtenaw County
- Did ‘freaky fast’ advertising claim spur Jimmy John’s accident settlement?
- Does government owe moose-vehicle crash victims? Lawyer vows appeal after losing class action
- Arab Bank Found Liable for Terror Support
- Terror Aid Claims Reinstated Against U.K. Bank
- Rulings differ on same-sex marriage in Louisiana
- Court orders additional briefing in securities case (UPDATED)