SCAO Management Analyst Bob Randolph visited Washtenaw County’s celebration of Adoption Day last week sharing with attendees the importance that the State Supreme Court holds for adoptions. “This is the ninth year in Michigan where we have held formal Adoption Day celebrations,” Randolph said. He added that there were 130 adoptions celebrated in 30 counties during this year’s observances.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Washtenaw County
- Candidates exchange ideas at judicial forum
- Schuette charges Lapeer County woman for embezzling $460k from 136 elderly nursing home residents
- Monday Profile: Elisa Gomez
- 'Like a death in the family' Cooley Law School closes on December 31
- Asked & Answered: Appeals court overturns ADA verdict in favor of employees
- What questions do you always ask new clients?
- Dozens of shots fired in Canada’s parliament building; Soldier killed at nearby war memorial
- Dish, Southwest, Time Warner Targeted in New Patent Blitz
- As Patent Case Winds Down, 'Settler's Remorse' Could Add Wrinkle
- Appeals court ponders future of war crimes trials
- Ginsburg edits her voting rights dissent