SCAO Management Analyst Bob Randolph visited Washtenaw County’s celebration of Adoption Day last week sharing with attendees the importance that the State Supreme Court holds for adoptions. “This is the ninth year in Michigan where we have held formal Adoption Day celebrations,” Randolph said. He added that there were 130 adoptions celebrated in 30 counties during this year’s observances.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Washtenaw County
- Tougher, simpler bar-passage requirements for law schools to be considered by ABA committee
- Aaron Sorkin will adapt ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ for Broadway
- The Am Law 100 Early Numbers: Cooley's Revenue Up 14 Percent
- MetLife Makes Case Against 'Too Big to Fail' Designation
- Symposium: Barack Obama is not king
- Symposium: United States v. Texas – The road to perpetual immigration gridlock?