SCAO Management Analyst Bob Randolph visited Washtenaw County’s celebration of Adoption Day last week sharing with attendees the importance that the State Supreme Court holds for adoptions. “This is the ninth year in Michigan where we have held formal Adoption Day celebrations,” Randolph said. He added that there were 130 adoptions celebrated in 30 counties during this year’s observances.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Washtenaw County
- Do you have a treasured keepsake in your office?
- Reed Elsevier is dismissed from suit claiming malware rerouted law firm website visitors
- The Top 50 Go-To Schools
- Love in Law: Two Legendary Lawyer Couples Talk Life and Love
- Afternoon round-up: Today’s argument in King v. Burwell
- A view from the Courtroom: Today’s oral argument