SCAO Management Analyst Bob Randolph visited Washtenaw County’s celebration of Adoption Day last week sharing with attendees the importance that the State Supreme Court holds for adoptions. “This is the ninth year in Michigan where we have held formal Adoption Day celebrations,” Randolph said. He added that there were 130 adoptions celebrated in 30 counties during this year’s observances.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Washtenaw County
- Fast-food sellers must list calories ‘clearly and conspicuously’ on menus within a year, FDA says
- Ever have an encounter with the police that influenced your view of law enforcement?
- Wrongful Death Suit Over Air Bags Filed in Federal Court
- Pepper Hamilton CEO Leaving the Firm
- Federal judge nullifies Arkansas same-sex marriage ban
- Editor’s Note