SCAO Management Analyst Bob Randolph visited Washtenaw County’s celebration of Adoption Day last week sharing with attendees the importance that the State Supreme Court holds for adoptions. “This is the ninth year in Michigan where we have held formal Adoption Day celebrations,” Randolph said. He added that there were 130 adoptions celebrated in 30 counties during this year’s observances.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Washtenaw County
- Judge orders release of Illinois inmate in ‘shaken baby’ death
- How much less do women lawyers and judges earn than men?
- Supreme Court Upholds Voter-Approved Affirmative Action Ban
- Sotomayor's Affirmative Action Dissent Was 'Courageous,' Holder Says
- Today’s transcripts
- Opinion analysis: Dividing the duty to pay for child porn