SCAO Management Analyst Bob Randolph visited Washtenaw County’s celebration of Adoption Day last week sharing with attendees the importance that the State Supreme Court holds for adoptions. “This is the ninth year in Michigan where we have held formal Adoption Day celebrations,” Randolph said. He added that there were 130 adoptions celebrated in 30 counties during this year’s observances.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Washtenaw County
- How to conquer anxiety and break the ice during professional events (podcast)
- Rapper’s hologram performance is shut down; is it a First Amendment violation?
- The 2015 A-List: The New Elite
- Circuit Rejects Alien Tort Suit Against Ford, IBM
- Symposium: Does “one person, one vote” really mean what it says?
- The new look at “one person, one vote,” made simple