March 18, 2010
- 'Super Lawyers' sold to highest bidder: Westlaw
- Will that office 'pool' lead you to the 'pokey?'
- Services for seniors in Michigan discussed at meeting
- Personal injury lawyers seek 'black box' data from sudden acceleration Toyotas
- Former DEQ director looks back at his public career
- Brinks' Baude contributes to handbook
- Butzel principal co-founds wage and hour group
- DUI laws could be complicated by SCOTUS ruling
- Lawyer who defended Prop 8 before SCOTUS is looking forward to daughter’s same-sex wedding
- Fourth Circuit Orders Identity of 'Company Doe' Revealed
- Judge Names Committee to Audit BP Oil-Spill Claims
- Argument preview: Free TV, at a bargain price?
- Petition of the day