March 18, 2010
- 'Super Lawyers' sold to highest bidder: Westlaw
- Will that office 'pool' lead you to the 'pokey?'
- Services for seniors in Michigan discussed at meeting
- Personal injury lawyers seek 'black box' data from sudden acceleration Toyotas
- Former DEQ director looks back at his public career
- Brinks' Baude contributes to handbook
- Butzel principal co-founds wage and hour group
- She-Hulk comic turns its focus to solo practice at the urging of its writer, a practicing attorney
- Centers for Disease Control: Screen prisoners for immunity to killer fungus
- FDA Not Required to Hold Hearings on Animal Feed, Second Circuit Rules
- Barclays Moves to Dismiss N.Y. AG's Suit Over 'Dark Pools'
- Petition of the day
- New or forthcoming books on the Supreme Court & other related materials