March 18, 2010
- 'Super Lawyers' sold to highest bidder: Westlaw
- Will that office 'pool' lead you to the 'pokey?'
- Services for seniors in Michigan discussed at meeting
- Personal injury lawyers seek 'black box' data from sudden acceleration Toyotas
- Former DEQ director looks back at his public career
- Brinks' Baude contributes to handbook
- Butzel principal co-founds wage and hour group
- Murder rate is way up in dozens of US cities, but why?
- Don’t suspend state attorney general’s law license, petition-signers urge disciplinary authorities
- Report: Revenue Grows By 4 Percent Among Am Law 100 Firms
- Judge to Decide the Fate of 'Deflategate'
- Contempt hearing for Kentucky county clerk
- Tuesday round-up