March 25, 2010
- Brinks Hofer attorney here explains the increase in false patent marking lawsuits
- Maryland law would grant divorce in 'sexless' marriages allowing cohabitation
- Guy Conti relocates law offices
- Northville firm opens office in Ann Arbor
- Almeda selected to chair civil rights advisory committee
- Miller Canfield associate elected to advise Art Center board
- Washtenaw, Oakland County bar associations, Cooley Law School band together for 'Iraq Pac'
- Tougher, simpler bar-passage requirements for law schools to be considered by ABA committee
- Aaron Sorkin will adapt ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ for Broadway
- Uber Settles Class Actions Over Safety Claims
- Conn. Whistleblower Lawsuit Claims Hedge Fund Squandered $2 Billion
- Symposium: Barack Obama is not king
- Symposium: United States v. Texas – The road to perpetual immigration gridlock?