March 25, 2010
- Brinks Hofer attorney here explains the increase in false patent marking lawsuits
- Maryland law would grant divorce in 'sexless' marriages allowing cohabitation
- Guy Conti relocates law offices
- Northville firm opens office in Ann Arbor
- Almeda selected to chair civil rights advisory committee
- Miller Canfield associate elected to advise Art Center board
- Washtenaw, Oakland County bar associations, Cooley Law School band together for 'Iraq Pac'
- In law school, did you get better scores on longer essay answers?
- DC Circuit considers EPA’s authority to impose clean power plan on states
- Argument preview: Does the Fourth Amendment govern a “malicious prosecution” claim, and if so, how?
- Argument preview: Justices to consider role of racial bias in death penalty case