March 25, 2010
- Brinks Hofer attorney here explains the increase in false patent marking lawsuits
- Maryland law would grant divorce in 'sexless' marriages allowing cohabitation
- Guy Conti relocates law offices
- Northville firm opens office in Ann Arbor
- Almeda selected to chair civil rights advisory committee
- Miller Canfield associate elected to advise Art Center board
- Washtenaw, Oakland County bar associations, Cooley Law School band together for 'Iraq Pac'
- Early announcement of big year-end bonuses stuns Simpson Thacher associates
- House finally sues over implementation of health-care law; what actions are challenged?
- GM Ignition Defect Fund Seeing Few Eligible Claims
- Simpson Thacher Sets High Bar With Associate Bonuses
- This week at the Court
- January arguments, day by day