March 25, 2010
- Brinks Hofer attorney here explains the increase in false patent marking lawsuits
- Maryland law would grant divorce in 'sexless' marriages allowing cohabitation
- Guy Conti relocates law offices
- Northville firm opens office in Ann Arbor
- Almeda selected to chair civil rights advisory committee
- Miller Canfield associate elected to advise Art Center board
- Washtenaw, Oakland County bar associations, Cooley Law School band together for 'Iraq Pac'
- Have you ever asked for a raise? If so, did you succeed in getting one?
- Top NY lawmaker prosecuted over $3M asbestos-case referral fees exits speaker post and law firm role
- How Bingham Failed: The Inside Story
- Prof. Dershowitz, Tell Me How You Really Feel
- Petition of the day
- Oklahoma executions put off