March 25, 2010
- Brinks Hofer attorney here explains the increase in false patent marking lawsuits
- Maryland law would grant divorce in 'sexless' marriages allowing cohabitation
- Guy Conti relocates law offices
- Northville firm opens office in Ann Arbor
- Almeda selected to chair civil rights advisory committee
- Miller Canfield associate elected to advise Art Center board
- Washtenaw, Oakland County bar associations, Cooley Law School band together for 'Iraq Pac'
- Surgeon sues surgical-gown manufacturer over claims that their product protects against Ebola
- House suit against Obama still in planning stage after second law firm reportedly stops work on case
- Whirlpool Beats Moldy Washer Class Action in Bellwether Trial
- Gerber Baby Formula Ads Are Misleading, FTC Claims
- Editor’s Notes
- Argument preview: How much control do agencies have over what whistleblowers may disclose?