March 25, 2010
- Brinks Hofer attorney here explains the increase in false patent marking lawsuits
- Maryland law would grant divorce in 'sexless' marriages allowing cohabitation
- Guy Conti relocates law offices
- Northville firm opens office in Ann Arbor
- Almeda selected to chair civil rights advisory committee
- Miller Canfield associate elected to advise Art Center board
- Washtenaw, Oakland County bar associations, Cooley Law School band together for 'Iraq Pac'
- DUI laws could be complicated by SCOTUS ruling
- Lawyer who defended Prop 8 before SCOTUS is looking forward to daughter’s same-sex wedding
- Fourth Circuit Orders Identity of 'Company Doe' Revealed
- Judge Names Committee to Audit BP Oil-Spill Claims
- This week at the Court
- Argument preview: Free TV, at a bargain price?