April 8, 2010
- Red Lion Squadron says 'thank you' for donations
- Retail sales, forecasts up significantly
- Is levying a sales tax on legal services opening a can of worms?
- Compromise unites humane societies, livestock breeders to pass 'animal welfare' law HB 5127
- Cooley Law School counseling team places third in the U.S.
- Obama advisor speaking at law school commencement
- Hold your breath: Research shows it will be years before many mortgages re-surface from being 'underwater'
- Jilted wife wins $9 million against husband's mistress
- Did town show disparate-impact bias in taking over buildings?
- State AG joins prosecutors’ call for SC supreme court justice to be recused from criminal cases
- Landmark Surveillance Ruling a Test for Changing D.C. Circuit
- New Year Will Bring Fireworks From Supreme Court
- Petition of the day
- Utah’s same-sex marriage ban falls (FURTHER UPDATED)