April 8, 2010
- Red Lion Squadron says 'thank you' for donations
- Retail sales, forecasts up significantly
- Is levying a sales tax on legal services opening a can of worms?
- Compromise unites humane societies, livestock breeders to pass 'animal welfare' law HB 5127
- Cooley Law School counseling team places third in the U.S.
- Obama advisor speaking at law school commencement
- Hold your breath: Research shows it will be years before many mortgages re-surface from being 'underwater'
- Jilted wife wins $9 million against husband's mistress
- 12 movies with pivotal lessons featuring lawyers
- Former youth court judge disciplined but can’t be kept from being re-elected to bench
- Justices Asked To Settle Split Ruling on Health Care
- Lawyers Line Up for Key Roles in GM Defect Litigation
- New same-sex marriage case headed for Court
- Health care subsidies issue rushed to Court (FURTHER UPDATE)