April 8, 2010
- Red Lion Squadron says 'thank you' for donations
- Retail sales, forecasts up significantly
- Is levying a sales tax on legal services opening a can of worms?
- Compromise unites humane societies, livestock breeders to pass 'animal welfare' law HB 5127
- Cooley Law School counseling team places third in the U.S.
- Obama advisor speaking at law school commencement
- Hold your breath: Research shows it will be years before many mortgages re-surface from being 'underwater'
- Jilted wife wins $9 million against husband's mistress
- Federal judge declares mistrial in Patti LaBelle case because there are no black jurors
- New DNA test can distinguish identical twins, prosecutors say; is it ‘ready for prime time’?
- Lawyers Hit Rough Patch in Unpaid Intern Class Actions
- Calif. Panel Recharges iPhone Marketing Suit Against Apple
- Tuesday round-up
- Petition of the day