April 8, 2010
- Red Lion Squadron says 'thank you' for donations
- Retail sales, forecasts up significantly
- Is levying a sales tax on legal services opening a can of worms?
- Compromise unites humane societies, livestock breeders to pass 'animal welfare' law HB 5127
- Cooley Law School counseling team places third in the U.S.
- Obama advisor speaking at law school commencement
- Hold your breath: Research shows it will be years before many mortgages re-surface from being 'underwater'
- Jilted wife wins $9 million against husband's mistress
- Ravel Law launches analytics tool for entire court systems and jurisdictions
- Lawyer’s disclosure of sealed filing didn’t require dismissal of whistleblower suit, SCOTUS rules
- Opinion analysis: Justices tread narrow path in rejecting $400 million award for Samsung’s infringement of Apple’s cellphone design patents
- Argument transcript