April 8, 2010
- Red Lion Squadron says 'thank you' for donations
- Retail sales, forecasts up significantly
- Is levying a sales tax on legal services opening a can of worms?
- Compromise unites humane societies, livestock breeders to pass 'animal welfare' law HB 5127
- Cooley Law School counseling team places third in the U.S.
- Obama advisor speaking at law school commencement
- Hold your breath: Research shows it will be years before many mortgages re-surface from being 'underwater'
- Jilted wife wins $9 million against husband's mistress
- Case of lost painting offers lessons in auction law; will buyer get $43K for missing $21K artwork?
- Obama commutes sentence of man sentenced to an extra 42 months because of typographical error
- GM Car Owners Bring Class Action Over Fatality-Causing Ignition Defect
- Judge Awards Fees in Apple Warranty Litigation
- An update on our press pass
- Argument preview: A global search for money