April 8, 2010
- Red Lion Squadron says 'thank you' for donations
- Retail sales, forecasts up significantly
- Is levying a sales tax on legal services opening a can of worms?
- Compromise unites humane societies, livestock breeders to pass 'animal welfare' law HB 5127
- Cooley Law School counseling team places third in the U.S.
- Obama advisor speaking at law school commencement
- Hold your breath: Research shows it will be years before many mortgages re-surface from being 'underwater'
- Jilted wife wins $9 million against husband's mistress
- Federal judge considers suit seeking gender-neutral passport
- ABA Journal wins multiple awards in national journalism contest
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- Petition of the day
- Legal history highlight: Two scholars assess the life and legacy of Justice Edward Sanford