April 8, 2010
- Red Lion Squadron says 'thank you' for donations
- Retail sales, forecasts up significantly
- Is levying a sales tax on legal services opening a can of worms?
- Compromise unites humane societies, livestock breeders to pass 'animal welfare' law HB 5127
- Cooley Law School counseling team places third in the U.S.
- Obama advisor speaking at law school commencement
- Hold your breath: Research shows it will be years before many mortgages re-surface from being 'underwater'
- Jilted wife wins $9 million against husband's mistress
- Law firm among pioneering employers who OK worker use of medical marijuana
- Self-driving cars will soon be street-legal, and California is getting a jump on regulating them
- Google Facing New Privacy Suit Over Email Scanning
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Profits Continue to Slide at Cadwalader
- Friday round-up
- The immigration case, made simple