April 8, 2010
- Red Lion Squadron says 'thank you' for donations
- Retail sales, forecasts up significantly
- Is levying a sales tax on legal services opening a can of worms?
- Compromise unites humane societies, livestock breeders to pass 'animal welfare' law HB 5127
- Cooley Law School counseling team places third in the U.S.
- Obama advisor speaking at law school commencement
- Hold your breath: Research shows it will be years before many mortgages re-surface from being 'underwater'
- Jilted wife wins $9 million against husband's mistress
- Texas troupe puts lawyer ethics to words and music
- Loretta Lynch touts sentencing-reform success; association’s first woman president accepts ABA Medal
- Curtis Partners Help Secure Release of Israeli Spy
- ABA Panel: Better Student Debt Counseling Needed
- Symposium: Ideology, partisanship, and the new “one person, one vote” case
- U.S. appeals major insider trading case