April 15, 2010
- Surge in applications reported-- Undergrad degree but no job: Off to law school?
- Doug Mullkoff to receive the Gilman Award from the FBA
- Lax, Stein 'and Associates' take to the stage on April 19
- NALS state meeting set for April 23, 24
- Johannessen tribute set for April 22 by mediation council
- Given the economy, many small businesses may be able to utilize the 'net operating loss' deduction
- Kidney Foundation organizing April 28 event
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia on singing, playing music, and being the 'Funniest Justice'
- Avvo offers fixed-fee legal services through an attorney network in 18 states
- Despite conflict, Covington can represent Minnesota in major enviro suit against 3M, judge rules
- Five Signs a Judge is Upset: Clinton Emails Edition
- Law Firm Leaders' Books of Business Lend Credibility
- Carbon pollution controls put on hold
- Symposium: Why it’s time to unfreeze DAPA