April 15, 2010
- Surge in applications reported-- Undergrad degree but no job: Off to law school?
- Doug Mullkoff to receive the Gilman Award from the FBA
- Lax, Stein 'and Associates' take to the stage on April 19
- NALS state meeting set for April 23, 24
- Johannessen tribute set for April 22 by mediation council
- Given the economy, many small businesses may be able to utilize the 'net operating loss' deduction
- Kidney Foundation organizing April 28 event
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia on singing, playing music, and being the 'Funniest Justice'
- DOJ and FBI to begin tracking hate crimes against Sikhs, Hindus and Arabs
- Lawyer gets 10-year sentence for role in stealing $3.8M from elderly victims
- Robbery Not a Normal Work Condition of Liquor Store
- Ex-Bryan Cave Partner's Suicide Mars Missouri Gubernatorial Race
- Petition of the day
- Argument preview: Mental disability and death sentencing