April 15, 2010
- Surge in applications reported-- Undergrad degree but no job: Off to law school?
- Doug Mullkoff to receive the Gilman Award from the FBA
- Lax, Stein 'and Associates' take to the stage on April 19
- NALS state meeting set for April 23, 24
- Johannessen tribute set for April 22 by mediation council
- Given the economy, many small businesses may be able to utilize the 'net operating loss' deduction
- Kidney Foundation organizing April 28 event
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia on singing, playing music, and being the 'Funniest Justice'
- Right to counsel doesn’t require ‘perfect advocacy,’ SCOTUS says; murder conviction is reinstated
- Lawyer killed goat, drank its blood, and is running for US Senate to party chair’s chagrin
- European Court Rules Safe Harbor Agreement Invalid
- What the EU Data Safe Harbor Ruling Means for Lawyers
- Argument analysis: A simple answer regarding Hobbs Act conspiracy?
- Argument analysis: Justices have scorching criticism for California court’s refusal to enforce arbitration agreement, but debate their authority to correct it