April 15, 2010
- Surge in applications reported-- Undergrad degree but no job: Off to law school?
- Doug Mullkoff to receive the Gilman Award from the FBA
- Lax, Stein 'and Associates' take to the stage on April 19
- NALS state meeting set for April 23, 24
- Johannessen tribute set for April 22 by mediation council
- Given the economy, many small businesses may be able to utilize the 'net operating loss' deduction
- Kidney Foundation organizing April 28 event
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia on singing, playing music, and being the 'Funniest Justice'
- ‘How many more riots will it take before the Supreme Court changes course?’ Chemerinsky asks
- Lawyer is accused of persuading client to invest $120K in his cat litter box invention
- Judge Rejects Challenge to $9 Billion Actos Verdict
- Tenth Cir. Validates Action By Contested NLRB Member
- Petition of the day
- Utah couples support same-sex marriage review