April 15, 2010
- Surge in applications reported-- Undergrad degree but no job: Off to law school?
- Doug Mullkoff to receive the Gilman Award from the FBA
- Lax, Stein 'and Associates' take to the stage on April 19
- NALS state meeting set for April 23, 24
- Johannessen tribute set for April 22 by mediation council
- Given the economy, many small businesses may be able to utilize the 'net operating loss' deduction
- Kidney Foundation organizing April 28 event
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia on singing, playing music, and being the 'Funniest Justice'
- Former TV judge goes to jail: Contempt term went from 1 day to 5 days as Joe Brown kept talking
- StarKist settlement offers a bonanza for tuna lovers: $25 refund or $50 in tuna
- Ex-Dewey & LeBoeuf Leaders Move to Toss Charges as Prosecution Rests
- NLRB Franchise Ruling Could Reshape Fast-Food Industry
- Same-sex marriage issue returns to the Court (FURTHER UPDATED)
- Court now can ban protests on its threshold