April 15, 2010
- Surge in applications reported-- Undergrad degree but no job: Off to law school?
- Doug Mullkoff to receive the Gilman Award from the FBA
- Lax, Stein 'and Associates' take to the stage on April 19
- NALS state meeting set for April 23, 24
- Johannessen tribute set for April 22 by mediation council
- Given the economy, many small businesses may be able to utilize the 'net operating loss' deduction
- Kidney Foundation organizing April 28 event
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia on singing, playing music, and being the 'Funniest Justice'
- Candidates exchange ideas at judicial forum
- Schuette charges Lapeer County woman for embezzling $460k from 136 elderly nursing home residents
- Monday Profile: Elisa Gomez
- 'Like a death in the family' Cooley Law School closes on December 31
- Asked & Answered: Appeals court overturns ADA verdict in favor of employees
- What questions do you always ask new clients?
- Dozens of shots fired in Canada’s parliament building; Soldier killed at nearby war memorial
- Dish, Southwest, Time Warner Targeted in New Patent Blitz
- As Patent Case Winds Down, 'Settler's Remorse' Could Add Wrinkle
- Appeals court ponders future of war crimes trials
- Ginsburg edits her voting rights dissent