April 15, 2010
- Surge in applications reported-- Undergrad degree but no job: Off to law school?
- Doug Mullkoff to receive the Gilman Award from the FBA
- Lax, Stein 'and Associates' take to the stage on April 19
- NALS state meeting set for April 23, 24
- Johannessen tribute set for April 22 by mediation council
- Given the economy, many small businesses may be able to utilize the 'net operating loss' deduction
- Kidney Foundation organizing April 28 event
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia on singing, playing music, and being the 'Funniest Justice'
- Tis the season for lawsuits over holiday displays
- Obama plans to use executive power to help normalize relations with Cuba
- Jackson Lewis to Eliminate Billable Hours for Associates
- In His 70th Supreme Court Argument, Waxman Takes Some Hits
- Petition of the day
- Appeals court: Gun control must meet toughest test