April 15, 2010
- Surge in applications reported-- Undergrad degree but no job: Off to law school?
- Doug Mullkoff to receive the Gilman Award from the FBA
- Lax, Stein 'and Associates' take to the stage on April 19
- NALS state meeting set for April 23, 24
- Johannessen tribute set for April 22 by mediation council
- Given the economy, many small businesses may be able to utilize the 'net operating loss' deduction
- Kidney Foundation organizing April 28 event
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia on singing, playing music, and being the 'Funniest Justice'
- Surgeon sues surgical-gown manufacturer over claims that their product protects against Ebola
- House suit against Obama still in planning stage after second law firm reportedly stops work on case
- Whirlpool Beats Moldy Washer Class Action in Bellwether Trial
- Gerber Baby Formula Ads Are Misleading, FTC Claims
- Argument preview: Court edges close to the Mideast cauldron
- Petitions of the day