April 15, 2010
- Surge in applications reported-- Undergrad degree but no job: Off to law school?
- Doug Mullkoff to receive the Gilman Award from the FBA
- Lax, Stein 'and Associates' take to the stage on April 19
- NALS state meeting set for April 23, 24
- Johannessen tribute set for April 22 by mediation council
- Given the economy, many small businesses may be able to utilize the 'net operating loss' deduction
- Kidney Foundation organizing April 28 event
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia on singing, playing music, and being the 'Funniest Justice'
- Lawyer victorious in contesting parking-ticket late fee all the way to the state’s appeals court
- GMU law school’s name change to honor Scalia should be delayed, says faculty senate
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- Event announcement
- Thursday round-up