April 15, 2010
- Surge in applications reported-- Undergrad degree but no job: Off to law school?
- Doug Mullkoff to receive the Gilman Award from the FBA
- Lax, Stein 'and Associates' take to the stage on April 19
- NALS state meeting set for April 23, 24
- Johannessen tribute set for April 22 by mediation council
- Given the economy, many small businesses may be able to utilize the 'net operating loss' deduction
- Kidney Foundation organizing April 28 event
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia on singing, playing music, and being the 'Funniest Justice'
- Justice Ginsburg is hospitalized after exercise, undergoes heart catheterization
- Will Supreme Court be swayed by a gay-marriage ‘tipping point’?
- Morgan Lewis Votes to Admit 227 Bingham Partners
- Jackson Lewis to Eliminate Billable Hours for Associates
- Ginsburg has heart surgery, leaves hospital (UPDATED)
- Petition of the day