April 15, 2010
- Surge in applications reported-- Undergrad degree but no job: Off to law school?
- Doug Mullkoff to receive the Gilman Award from the FBA
- Lax, Stein 'and Associates' take to the stage on April 19
- NALS state meeting set for April 23, 24
- Johannessen tribute set for April 22 by mediation council
- Given the economy, many small businesses may be able to utilize the 'net operating loss' deduction
- Kidney Foundation organizing April 28 event
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia on singing, playing music, and being the 'Funniest Justice'
- Crime rate not main reason prison population exploded: It was sentencing policy
- Why aren’t more women lead counsel? Litigators, judges explain the obstacles and offer solutions
- Prosecutors Ask High Court to Review Insider Trading Ruling
- Job Placements Up For Smaller Class of Law School Grads
- Symposium: Ideology, partisanship, and the new “one person, one vote” case
- U.S. appeals major insider trading case