April 15, 2010
- Surge in applications reported-- Undergrad degree but no job: Off to law school?
- Doug Mullkoff to receive the Gilman Award from the FBA
- Lax, Stein 'and Associates' take to the stage on April 19
- NALS state meeting set for April 23, 24
- Johannessen tribute set for April 22 by mediation council
- Given the economy, many small businesses may be able to utilize the 'net operating loss' deduction
- Kidney Foundation organizing April 28 event
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia on singing, playing music, and being the 'Funniest Justice'
- Did law grad make the wrong choice? Her $300K in education debt easily fails ROI calculation
- How to do the most good? Be a corporate lawyer and donate 25% to charity, Harvard Law student opines
- Plaintiffs Propose Blueprint to Try GM Defects Lawsuits
- Drugmakers Lose Bid to Abolish Take-Back Program
- Wednesday round-up
- Petition of the day