April 15, 2010
- Surge in applications reported-- Undergrad degree but no job: Off to law school?
- Doug Mullkoff to receive the Gilman Award from the FBA
- Lax, Stein 'and Associates' take to the stage on April 19
- NALS state meeting set for April 23, 24
- Johannessen tribute set for April 22 by mediation council
- Given the economy, many small businesses may be able to utilize the 'net operating loss' deduction
- Kidney Foundation organizing April 28 event
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia on singing, playing music, and being the 'Funniest Justice'
- Government paralegals making up to $80K had little work to do, report says
- Microsoft must give U.S. prosecutors customer email stored on server in Ireland, federal judge rules
- Justices Asked To Settle Split Ruling on Health Care
- Lawyers Line Up for Key Roles in GM Defect Litigation
- Health care subsidies issue rushed to Court
- Petition of the day