May 6, 2010
- Dante and Italy spotlighted-- Local attorney celebrates her heritage through work with 'DAS'
- 6th Circuit judges offer advice on oral, written arguments
- Attorneys volunteer time for Law Day assistance
- State Trooper faces evidence tampering charge
- Pro Bono workshop to be offered May 26
- UM administrator charged in minor solicitation case
- 21st Annual Bench Bar set for May 14
- WLAM meeting to feature local attorneys, Rep.Warren on May 15
- Kidney Foundation seeks car donations
- ‘Hysterias-R-Us legal lemming movement’ attacked; law prof predicts robust legal market
- Man who once led gilded life has until Friday to remove hoarded items from upscale NYC home
- Who Will be Star Witnesses if Dewey Case Goes to Trial?
- Privacy Suit Advances Against Google
- Petition of the day
- Tuesday round-up