May 13, 2010
- WCBA creating 'Law and Justice Fund'
- CASA presenting 'The Blind Side' on Thursday, May 20
- Mariah Fink joins family legal fold as Judge Conlin administers oath
- Students blog on terrifying (and not-so-terrifying) tales of life in law school at MSU
- Young Lawyers Section to hold third Annual Summit in June
- Brian P. Henry presenting at 2010 Young Lawyers Annual Summit
- Tappan's Raymond receives Teacher of Year award from American Lawyers group
- WCBA on schedule with Avalon gardening program in spite of first rain out
- CASA program is seeking African American volunteers
- Blogger not entitled to news media protection
- Maryland Court of Appeals rules state can test cup in detainee's cell for DNA
- IP address enough for search warrant
- Kitchen-Troop welcomes baby boy on May 4
- Fast-food sellers must list calories ‘clearly and conspicuously’ on menus within a year, FDA says
- Ever have an encounter with the police that influenced your view of law enforcement?
- In Ferguson, Justice Department is 'Last Game in Town'
- Skadden?s Senior Associate Bonuses Top the Market?For Now
- Mississippi, Arkansas same-sex marriage bans fall (UPDATED)
- Petition of the day