May 20, 2010
- Annual meeting focuses on discrimination, wage gap
- Open house for retiring Kurt Berggren is set for May 24, 9:30 a.m. to12:30 p.m.
- IPRS' Burgette helps beautify courthouse flower boxes
- Local attorneys are members of task force committees-- Janet Welch updates Bench-Bar attendees on Judicial Crossroads Task Force
- State Police director retiring
- WCBA on schedule with Avalon gardening program May 23, 27, June 1
- CASA program is seeking African American volunteers
- Krasnoff chairs Law Day essay contest program for State Bar
- Inspired by man who filed more than 120 lawsuits, Indiana Supreme Court sets pro se limits
- Have you ever had to break bad news to a client about a case? How did you handle it?
- Facebook Won't Easily Shake Private Messaging Suit
- Big Demands Against Samsung Could Come Back to Bite Apple
- Petition of the day
- Big payday for ex-college sports stars?