May 20, 2010
- Annual meeting focuses on discrimination, wage gap
- Open house for retiring Kurt Berggren is set for May 24, 9:30 a.m. to12:30 p.m.
- IPRS' Burgette helps beautify courthouse flower boxes
- Local attorneys are members of task force committees-- Janet Welch updates Bench-Bar attendees on Judicial Crossroads Task Force
- State Police director retiring
- WCBA on schedule with Avalon gardening program May 23, 27, June 1
- CASA program is seeking African American volunteers
- Krasnoff chairs Law Day essay contest program for State Bar
- After courtroom tears in high-profile case, lawyer closes office for one-year sabbatical
- Are spirits, slayings or slurs ‘material defects’ homebuyers must be told of?
- Comcast Settles Subscribers' Antitrust Class Action for $50M
- Wells Fargo Can't Escape $203 Million Overdraft Judgment
- Thursday round-up
- Petition of the day