May 20, 2010
- Annual meeting focuses on discrimination, wage gap
- Open house for retiring Kurt Berggren is set for May 24, 9:30 a.m. to12:30 p.m.
- IPRS' Burgette helps beautify courthouse flower boxes
- Local attorneys are members of task force committees-- Janet Welch updates Bench-Bar attendees on Judicial Crossroads Task Force
- State Police director retiring
- WCBA on schedule with Avalon gardening program May 23, 27, June 1
- CASA program is seeking African American volunteers
- Krasnoff chairs Law Day essay contest program for State Bar
- Federal court issues injunction to lift Nebraska’s same-sex marriage ban
- Traffic stops by Ferguson cops are expected to be targeted in Justice Department report
- The Top 50 Go-To Schools
- Love in Law: Two Legendary Lawyer Couples Talk Life and Love
- Independent redistricting commission in jeopardy? Today’s oral argument in Plain English
- Argument preview: Hotel guest registers and the Fourth Amendment – harder than it looks?