June 10, 2010
- New 'Super Drunk' driving law starts October 31-Law increases penalties for first offenders who have high blood alcohol levels
- LSSCM engineers long-sought settlement of Parkview Apartments litigation that will allow redevelopment
- Judges vs. Lawyers softball game is reset for July 7
- WCBA's golf outing tees off on Aug. 13 at Fox Hills
- State Supreme Court considers rule change requiring judges to provide 'Padilla Warning'
- A majority of citizens can't name a single justice, study finds
- The iPad: Good in court but will it get better in later versions?
- Padilla and a DUI conviction can spell trouble for student visas, work permits
- Mark Heusel joins local office of Dickinson Wright
- New trust account overdraft notice rule takes effect September 15
- Federal Bar dinner to honor judicial officers on June 24
- Cooley Race Pace-- School's communications director at her Boston best
- Student journalists have an ally at MSU law
- Law prof claims computer model predicts SCOTUS decisions with 70% accuracy
- Was federal judge on ‘hit list’ reportedly found in courthouse shooter’s belongings?
- Mississippi Abortion Law Blocked by Fifth Circuit
- DC Circuit Rejects Flanking Attack on Health Reform Law
- Petition of the day
- Last abortion clinic in Mississippi may be spared