June 24, 2010
- Jim Fink-- Attorney helps Dawn Farm residents on road to recovery
- Dating during divorce-- Out of the frying pan and into the fire
- WLAM annual softball game is reset for July 7
- Firms must exercise care in hiring unpaid interns
- Jackson's Michigan Shakespeare Festival begins 2010 season July 15
- MET charitable contributions are now tax deductible
- Miller Canfield represents Plymouth Venture Partners II, L.P. in first close
- Camp Fire USA Celebrates 100 Years July 31
- Kidney Foundation of Michigan given high rating by 'Charity Navigator'
- Early announcement of big year-end bonuses stuns Simpson Thacher associates
- House finally sues over implementation of health-care law; what actions are challenged?
- GM Ignition Defect Fund Seeing Few Eligible Claims
- Simpson Thacher Sets High Bar With Associate Bonuses
- This week at the Court
- January arguments, day by day