June 24, 2010
- Jim Fink-- Attorney helps Dawn Farm residents on road to recovery
- Dating during divorce-- Out of the frying pan and into the fire
- WLAM annual softball game is reset for July 7
- Firms must exercise care in hiring unpaid interns
- Jackson's Michigan Shakespeare Festival begins 2010 season July 15
- MET charitable contributions are now tax deductible
- Miller Canfield represents Plymouth Venture Partners II, L.P. in first close
- Camp Fire USA Celebrates 100 Years July 31
- Kidney Foundation of Michigan given high rating by 'Charity Navigator'
- How should we regulate the ‘sharing economy’?
- US increasingly uses malware in law enforcement, expert says; should a warrant be required?
- Curtis Partners Help Secure Release of Israeli Spy
- ABA Panel: Better Student Debt Counseling Needed
- Symposium: Ideology, partisanship, and the new “one person, one vote” case
- U.S. appeals major insider trading case