June 24, 2010
- Jim Fink-- Attorney helps Dawn Farm residents on road to recovery
- Dating during divorce-- Out of the frying pan and into the fire
- WLAM annual softball game is reset for July 7
- Firms must exercise care in hiring unpaid interns
- Jackson's Michigan Shakespeare Festival begins 2010 season July 15
- MET charitable contributions are now tax deductible
- Miller Canfield represents Plymouth Venture Partners II, L.P. in first close
- Camp Fire USA Celebrates 100 Years July 31
- Kidney Foundation of Michigan given high rating by 'Charity Navigator'
- Producers seek ‘everyday lawyer’ to host reality TV show
- Convicted killer in fast-food massacre is awarded $415K in suit against jail guard; will he collect?
- Emails Aren't Only Challenge in Dewey Defense, Experts Say
- Patton Boggs Will Survive, Even With More Reductions, Managing Partner Says
- Breaking News
- Live blog of orders and opinions (Sponsored by Bloomberg Law)