June 24, 2010
- Jim Fink-- Attorney helps Dawn Farm residents on road to recovery
- Dating during divorce-- Out of the frying pan and into the fire
- WLAM annual softball game is reset for July 7
- Firms must exercise care in hiring unpaid interns
- Jackson's Michigan Shakespeare Festival begins 2010 season July 15
- MET charitable contributions are now tax deductible
- Miller Canfield represents Plymouth Venture Partners II, L.P. in first close
- Camp Fire USA Celebrates 100 Years July 31
- Kidney Foundation of Michigan given high rating by 'Charity Navigator'
- Supreme Court appears skeptical of law barring registration of disparaging trademarks
- More law schools should consolidate, writes former dean
- Argument analysis: Six-justice court sympathetic to government in detainee case
- Argument analysis: Is the statutory phrase “crime of violence” in the immigration laws void for vagueness?