June 24, 2010
- Jim Fink-- Attorney helps Dawn Farm residents on road to recovery
- Dating during divorce-- Out of the frying pan and into the fire
- WLAM annual softball game is reset for July 7
- Firms must exercise care in hiring unpaid interns
- Jackson's Michigan Shakespeare Festival begins 2010 season July 15
- MET charitable contributions are now tax deductible
- Miller Canfield represents Plymouth Venture Partners II, L.P. in first close
- Camp Fire USA Celebrates 100 Years July 31
- Kidney Foundation of Michigan given high rating by 'Charity Navigator'
- DOJ mandates implicit bias training for prosecutors and agents
- $10K prize-winning hackathon team dreams up new compensation model for law firms
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- On the great Lyle Denniston’s departure from SCOTUSblog
- Symposium: Is it bribery or “the basic compact underlying representative government”?