July 1, 2010
- Retired attorney shares passion for antique autos
- All systems are 'GO' for WLAM annual softball game set for July 7
- Banking executives predict economic improvement
- Study finds race still impacts jury selection
- New FDA rules designed to curb access to tobacco for children, teens
- Organizations warn of danger of cell phone use while driving
- Supreme Court urged by ABA to rule on law denying judicial COLAs
- Indiana Supreme Court to 'Tweet' big news items
- What happens to BigLaw when banks become software companies?
- Former NC justice calls for outside review of state bar, says it’s divided into ‘two extreme camps’
- Google Facing New Privacy Suit Over Email Scanning
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Profits Continue to Slide at Cadwalader
- Tuesday round-up
- Symposium: Unable to show harm, can Texas employ the Court as a political referee?