July 8, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- Here's all you need to put on the most elegant of brunches
- Taking Stock- Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee...right?
- Under Analysis- The boys of summer have left the building
- Push for greater diversity in the bar marks MAJ president's year in office
- State Bar of Michigan holds Pro Bono Workshop
- Ethics rulemakers forget that law is a business too
- Grand Opening of new 14A District Court set for July 16
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- Federal health care reform bill has many hidden changes
- Author about to publish follow-up to best seller 'Presumed Innocent'
- Is time on homeowners’ side? Foreclosure case tossed without prejudice may not pause clock
- Public defender’s text to prostitute on phone in police possession leads to suspension
- Robbery Not a Normal Work Condition of Liquor Store
- Ex-Bryan Cave Partner's Suicide Mars Missouri Gubernatorial Race
- Last week’s argument audio
- Monday round-up