July 8, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- Here's all you need to put on the most elegant of brunches
- Taking Stock- Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee...right?
- Under Analysis- The boys of summer have left the building
- Push for greater diversity in the bar marks MAJ president's year in office
- State Bar of Michigan holds Pro Bono Workshop
- Ethics rulemakers forget that law is a business too
- Grand Opening of new 14A District Court set for July 16
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- Federal health care reform bill has many hidden changes
- Author about to publish follow-up to best seller 'Presumed Innocent'
- Training-video sanction for deposition interruptions by Jones Day partner is tossed on appeal
- Former TV judge goes to jail: Contempt term went from 1 day to 5 days as Joe Brown kept talking
- The 2015 Associates Survey: Happier Than Ever
- Koh Says 'Enough Already!' to Apple-Samsung Gang
- Monday round-up
- Final reminder: SCOTUSblog is hiring