July 8, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- Here's all you need to put on the most elegant of brunches
- Taking Stock- Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee...right?
- Under Analysis- The boys of summer have left the building
- Push for greater diversity in the bar marks MAJ president's year in office
- State Bar of Michigan holds Pro Bono Workshop
- Ethics rulemakers forget that law is a business too
- Grand Opening of new 14A District Court set for July 16
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- Federal health care reform bill has many hidden changes
- Author about to publish follow-up to best seller 'Presumed Innocent'
- Kentucky governor restores voting rights of over 100,000 felons, but does he have power to do so?
- Cartoon: Courtroom drama or antics in this month’s cartoon scene?
- Anthem Fires Back at Data Breach Suit
- Morgan Lewis Boasts Steady Profits, No Debt on Anniversary of Bingham Deal
- Wednesday round-up
- U.S. presses for immigration ruling this Term