July 8, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- Here's all you need to put on the most elegant of brunches
- Taking Stock- Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee...right?
- Under Analysis- The boys of summer have left the building
- Push for greater diversity in the bar marks MAJ president's year in office
- State Bar of Michigan holds Pro Bono Workshop
- Ethics rulemakers forget that law is a business too
- Grand Opening of new 14A District Court set for July 16
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- Federal health care reform bill has many hidden changes
- Author about to publish follow-up to best seller 'Presumed Innocent'
- Imprisoned for plotting to kill federal judge, law grad wants to play the violin in supermax
- Bite-mark expert’s flip-flop is cited in death-row inmate’s new appeal
- Federal Circuit Wipes Out $368 Million Apple Damages Verdict
- Wilson Sonsini Tech Employee Charged With Insider Trading
- U.S. urges review of investment cases
- Petition of the day