July 8, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- Here's all you need to put on the most elegant of brunches
- Taking Stock- Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee...right?
- Under Analysis- The boys of summer have left the building
- Push for greater diversity in the bar marks MAJ president's year in office
- State Bar of Michigan holds Pro Bono Workshop
- Ethics rulemakers forget that law is a business too
- Grand Opening of new 14A District Court set for July 16
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- Federal health care reform bill has many hidden changes
- Author about to publish follow-up to best seller 'Presumed Innocent'
- 'Like a death in the family' Cooley Law School closes on December 31
- Asked & Answered: Appeals court overturns ADA verdict in favor of employees
- Monday Profile: Stephen K. Postema
- Job one U-M grad specializes in employee benefits, executive compensation
- How to become a member of the Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States
- Harvard University restricts travel to Ebola-stricken countries
- Facebook sues DLA Piper, other firms, 9 attorneys, says they conspired on fraudulent case
- Facebook Sues DLA, Milberg, Former NY AG Over Ceglia Case
- Judge OKs Suit Against Former Yahoo Engineer for IP Theft
- Petition of the day
- OT2013 opinion announcements