July 8, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- Here's all you need to put on the most elegant of brunches
- Taking Stock- Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee...right?
- Under Analysis- The boys of summer have left the building
- Push for greater diversity in the bar marks MAJ president's year in office
- State Bar of Michigan holds Pro Bono Workshop
- Ethics rulemakers forget that law is a business too
- Grand Opening of new 14A District Court set for July 16
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- Federal health care reform bill has many hidden changes
- Author about to publish follow-up to best seller 'Presumed Innocent'
- Chicago police have shot 262 people in 6 years; about 80% were black men, newspaper reports
- Mike Pence once authored a comic strip about law school
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- Petition of the day
- “Progress,” but no decisions, in former governor’s case