July 8, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- Here's all you need to put on the most elegant of brunches
- Taking Stock- Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee...right?
- Under Analysis- The boys of summer have left the building
- Push for greater diversity in the bar marks MAJ president's year in office
- State Bar of Michigan holds Pro Bono Workshop
- Ethics rulemakers forget that law is a business too
- Grand Opening of new 14A District Court set for July 16
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- Federal health care reform bill has many hidden changes
- Author about to publish follow-up to best seller 'Presumed Innocent'
- ‘Smoking gun’ evidence shows Happy Birthday lyrics are no longer protected by copyright, lawyers say
- Lawyers and music lovers converge on Chicago for ABA Annual Meeting and Lollapalooza
- ‘Best Firms’ Report Shows Top 50 Shops for Women
- Grassley Compares Supreme Court to a 'River Flooding Its Banks'
- October arguments, day by day
- Symposium: Taking voter equality seriously