July 8, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- Here's all you need to put on the most elegant of brunches
- Taking Stock- Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee...right?
- Under Analysis- The boys of summer have left the building
- Push for greater diversity in the bar marks MAJ president's year in office
- State Bar of Michigan holds Pro Bono Workshop
- Ethics rulemakers forget that law is a business too
- Grand Opening of new 14A District Court set for July 16
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- Federal health care reform bill has many hidden changes
- Author about to publish follow-up to best seller 'Presumed Innocent'
- Avvo offers fixed-fee legal services through an attorney network in 18 states
- Despite conflict, Covington can represent Minnesota in major enviro suit against 3M, judge rules
- Five Signs a Judge is Upset: Clinton Emails Edition
- Law Firm Leaders' Books of Business Lend Credibility
- Carbon pollution controls put on hold
- Symposium: Why it’s time to unfreeze DAPA