July 8, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- Here's all you need to put on the most elegant of brunches
- Taking Stock- Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee...right?
- Under Analysis- The boys of summer have left the building
- Push for greater diversity in the bar marks MAJ president's year in office
- State Bar of Michigan holds Pro Bono Workshop
- Ethics rulemakers forget that law is a business too
- Grand Opening of new 14A District Court set for July 16
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- Federal health care reform bill has many hidden changes
- Author about to publish follow-up to best seller 'Presumed Innocent'
- Do job personality tests discriminate? EEOC probes lawyer’s complaint, filed on behalf of his son
- Wrongly labeled a porn star by DJs, former 1L is awarded $1M in suit against radio station
- Judge Cues Trial in iPod Antitrust Case
- Arizona ?Revenge Porn? Law Challenged as Overbroad
- Petition of the day
- Early voting in Ohio blocked (UPDATED)