July 8, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- Here's all you need to put on the most elegant of brunches
- Taking Stock- Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee...right?
- Under Analysis- The boys of summer have left the building
- Push for greater diversity in the bar marks MAJ president's year in office
- State Bar of Michigan holds Pro Bono Workshop
- Ethics rulemakers forget that law is a business too
- Grand Opening of new 14A District Court set for July 16
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- Federal health care reform bill has many hidden changes
- Author about to publish follow-up to best seller 'Presumed Innocent'
- Publishing company increases takedown notices against academic institutions and websites
- ‘Bolder than most’ rapist, due for release, must now face trial that may keep him behind bars
- Locke Lord, Patton Boggs Call Off Merger Talks
- Consumer Agency, Forty-Nine States Win $2B in Homeowner Relief
- Friday round-up
- Petition of the day