July 8, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- Here's all you need to put on the most elegant of brunches
- Taking Stock- Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee...right?
- Under Analysis- The boys of summer have left the building
- Push for greater diversity in the bar marks MAJ president's year in office
- State Bar of Michigan holds Pro Bono Workshop
- Ethics rulemakers forget that law is a business too
- Grand Opening of new 14A District Court set for July 16
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- Federal health care reform bill has many hidden changes
- Author about to publish follow-up to best seller 'Presumed Innocent'
- Dad of hurt girl sues home insurer: House guest’s chain saw prank a foreseeable cause of truck crash
- DOJ investigates California court restrictions on voting by intellectually disabled persons
- The 2015 Am Law 100: Rich and Richer
- Laptops Are Not Searchable Like Handbags, Judge Tells Feds
- This week at the Court
- Petition of the day