July 8, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- Here's all you need to put on the most elegant of brunches
- Taking Stock- Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee...right?
- Under Analysis- The boys of summer have left the building
- Push for greater diversity in the bar marks MAJ president's year in office
- State Bar of Michigan holds Pro Bono Workshop
- Ethics rulemakers forget that law is a business too
- Grand Opening of new 14A District Court set for July 16
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- Federal health care reform bill has many hidden changes
- Author about to publish follow-up to best seller 'Presumed Innocent'
- Divided US Supreme court votes 5-4 to freeze Texas abortion law as it mulls whether to hear appeal
- EPA must consider cost of toxic air pollution regulations for power plants, says SCOTUS
- Dewey Witness Says He Falsely Reclassified Firm Chairman’s Money
- Goldberg Variations: Scalia Apologizes After Flubbing Ginsburg’s Name
- Opinion analysis: Power plants stymie smokestack controls
- Symposium: The death penalty lives to fight another day