July 22, 2010
- Tabbey plays leading role on SBM's Technology Committee
- WISD's Greg Peoples named president of MASB board
- Districts courts are 'the people's house,' Justice Young tells audience at ribbon cutting
- New hours set for 15th District Court
- Garan Lucow names Plumb, Whitman to firm's executive committee
- Two Brinks lawyers named to SBM posts; firm announces new competition
- Miller Canfield principal named to ABA committee
- U.S. District Court announces proposed rule governing juror communication and use of electronic devices in court
- Older boomers means new clients: Elder law's appeal increases with an aging population
- Techshow’s ‘60 Sites’ highlight: Glitter revenge?
- Test, teach lawyers tech skills, speakers at Techshow say.
- King & Spalding Snags Pair of McDermott Litigators
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Latham Gives Bob Dell a Spectacular Sendoff
- Preview on same-sex marriage — Part IV, Supporting the state bans
- Petition of the day