July 22, 2010
- Tabbey plays leading role on SBM's Technology Committee
- WISD's Greg Peoples named president of MASB board
- Districts courts are 'the people's house,' Justice Young tells audience at ribbon cutting
- New hours set for 15th District Court
- Garan Lucow names Plumb, Whitman to firm's executive committee
- Two Brinks lawyers named to SBM posts; firm announces new competition
- Miller Canfield principal named to ABA committee
- U.S. District Court announces proposed rule governing juror communication and use of electronic devices in court
- Older boomers means new clients: Elder law's appeal increases with an aging population
- Inspired by man who filed more than 120 lawsuits, Indiana Supreme Court sets pro se limits
- Have you ever had to break bad news to a client about a case? How did you handle it?
- Facebook Won't Easily Shake Private Messaging Suit
- Big Demands Against Samsung Could Come Back to Bite Apple
- Petition of the day
- Big payday for ex-college sports stars?