July 29, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- Summertime, and the cold soup makin' is easy'
- Taking Stock- Oil Roller Coaster
- Under Analysis- What is and isn't helpful in your performance review
- State Bar program focuses on helping attorneys deal with personal challenges
- Top 10 divorce 'Commandments'
- 'Exigent' postal rate hike beyond realm of reason
- Can you hear me NOW? Flying cell phone is no joke to amusement park patron
- Indiana federal court wants to see litigant's web posts as part of a harassment case
- E-mail war between lawyer and law student job applicant goes public
- Lawyers, apply a few techniques to make social media work for you
- Law firms ignore the new economic reality at their peril
- Postema re-elected as president of municipal attorney group
- Annual picnic of Vanzetti Hamilton Bar Association set for Aug. 28
- Niehoff elected to NACUA board
- Law prof claims computer model predicts SCOTUS decisions with 70% accuracy
- Was federal judge on ‘hit list’ reportedly found in courthouse shooter’s belongings?
- Mississippi Abortion Law Blocked by Fifth Circuit
- DC Circuit Rejects Flanking Attack on Health Reform Law
- Fisher challenges new college admissions ruling
- Petition of the day