July 29, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- Summertime, and the cold soup makin' is easy'
- Taking Stock- Oil Roller Coaster
- Under Analysis- What is and isn't helpful in your performance review
- State Bar program focuses on helping attorneys deal with personal challenges
- Top 10 divorce 'Commandments'
- 'Exigent' postal rate hike beyond realm of reason
- Can you hear me NOW? Flying cell phone is no joke to amusement park patron
- Indiana federal court wants to see litigant's web posts as part of a harassment case
- E-mail war between lawyer and law student job applicant goes public
- Lawyers, apply a few techniques to make social media work for you
- Law firms ignore the new economic reality at their peril
- Postema re-elected as president of municipal attorney group
- Annual picnic of Vanzetti Hamilton Bar Association set for Aug. 28
- Niehoff elected to NACUA board
- Former name partner sues, seeks comp and says firm hasn’t removed his name from firm materials
- As trial of lawyer looms in massage-parlor rape case, judge allows state to add two new charges
- Fourth Circuit Orders Identity of 'Company Doe' Revealed
- Judge Names Committee to Audit BP Oil-Spill Claims
- Argument preview: When can the recipient of an IRS summons put the government on the stand?
- Friday round-up