August 5, 2010
- According to the Supreme Court, silence is no longer golden
- Duke law professor is a guru for TV's 'Mad Men'
- Annual picnic of Vanzetti Hamilton Bar Association set for Aug. 28
- Miller Canfield's Hagan elected officer of Women in Finance board
- Kidney Foundation offering gas card for car donations
- MAJ hosting ABA 'Tech Roadshow' On October 1
- Together for eternity: Justices resting places close in D.C.
- Chef Kirkendall serves up a multi-course feast for high bidders Pam and Kent Byrnes
- Divorce do's and don'ts round out 'Top 10 Commandments'
- Shot by patient, psychiatrist pulls gun and fires back, saving many lives, authorities say
- Scientists point to rain, logging, history, lack of monitoring in record mudslide that killed 43
- Cell Companies Mount $2.8 Million Fee Fight Against NPE
- Embassy Bombing Victims Awarded $8 Billion
- SCOTUSblog on camera: Steven R. Shapiro (Part Five)
- Another circuit rules for same-sex marriage (UPDATED)