August 5, 2010
- According to the Supreme Court, silence is no longer golden
- Duke law professor is a guru for TV's 'Mad Men'
- Annual picnic of Vanzetti Hamilton Bar Association set for Aug. 28
- Miller Canfield's Hagan elected officer of Women in Finance board
- Kidney Foundation offering gas card for car donations
- MAJ hosting ABA 'Tech Roadshow' On October 1
- Together for eternity: Justices resting places close in D.C.
- Chef Kirkendall serves up a multi-course feast for high bidders Pam and Kent Byrnes
- Divorce do's and don'ts round out 'Top 10 Commandments'
- Candidates exchange ideas at judicial forum
- Schuette charges Lapeer County woman for embezzling $460k from 136 elderly nursing home residents
- Monday Profile: Elisa Gomez
- 'Like a death in the family' Cooley Law School closes on December 31
- Asked & Answered: Appeals court overturns ADA verdict in favor of employees
- DUI firm will accept payments via Apple Pay
- Women lawyers group asks NBC to cancel ‘Bad Judge,’ a show about an ‘unethical, lazy’ female jurist
- ?Groundbreaking? Ruling for Transgender Disabled Vet
- Redbox Prevails in Video Privacy Protection Act Appeal
- Relist Watch
- SCOTUSblog on camera: Laurence H. Tribe (Part three)