August 5, 2010
- According to the Supreme Court, silence is no longer golden
- Duke law professor is a guru for TV's 'Mad Men'
- Annual picnic of Vanzetti Hamilton Bar Association set for Aug. 28
- Miller Canfield's Hagan elected officer of Women in Finance board
- Kidney Foundation offering gas card for car donations
- MAJ hosting ABA 'Tech Roadshow' On October 1
- Together for eternity: Justices resting places close in D.C.
- Chef Kirkendall serves up a multi-course feast for high bidders Pam and Kent Byrnes
- Divorce do's and don'ts round out 'Top 10 Commandments'
- Candidates exchange ideas at judicial forum
- Schuette charges Lapeer County woman for embezzling $460k from 136 elderly nursing home residents
- Monday Profile: Elisa Gomez
- 'Like a death in the family' Cooley Law School closes on December 31
- Asked & Answered: Appeals court overturns ADA verdict in favor of employees
- Is your firm’s phone line secure? If not, a hack attack can cost you big bucks
- Las Vegas DA to seek county OK for reality TV show about cold and closed cases
- Facebook Sues DLA, Milberg, Former NY AG Over Ceglia Case
- Judge OKs Suit Against Former Yahoo Engineer for IP Theft
- Wyoming added to same-sex marriage list
- Academic highlight: Sunstein and Supreme Court unanimity (or lack thereof)