August 5, 2010
- According to the Supreme Court, silence is no longer golden
- Duke law professor is a guru for TV's 'Mad Men'
- Annual picnic of Vanzetti Hamilton Bar Association set for Aug. 28
- Miller Canfield's Hagan elected officer of Women in Finance board
- Kidney Foundation offering gas card for car donations
- MAJ hosting ABA 'Tech Roadshow' On October 1
- Together for eternity: Justices resting places close in D.C.
- Chef Kirkendall serves up a multi-course feast for high bidders Pam and Kent Byrnes
- Divorce do's and don'ts round out 'Top 10 Commandments'
- Beset by drought, California lawmakers fast-track bill to ban towns from enforcing brown-lawn rules
- Georgetown’s Iron Tech competition grows in audience and interest
- D.C. Circuit Judge Gives Advice on How to Talk to Police
- King & Spalding Snags Pair of McDermott Litigators
- This week at the Court
- Argument preview: Execution methods: broad or narrow look?