August 5, 2010
- According to the Supreme Court, silence is no longer golden
- Duke law professor is a guru for TV's 'Mad Men'
- Annual picnic of Vanzetti Hamilton Bar Association set for Aug. 28
- Miller Canfield's Hagan elected officer of Women in Finance board
- Kidney Foundation offering gas card for car donations
- MAJ hosting ABA 'Tech Roadshow' On October 1
- Together for eternity: Justices resting places close in D.C.
- Chef Kirkendall serves up a multi-course feast for high bidders Pam and Kent Byrnes
- Divorce do's and don'ts round out 'Top 10 Commandments'
- Feds say 2 of their agents in Silk Road probe laundered Bitcoins; one is accused of working as mole
- Registration opens for legal tech conference sponsored by Georgetown Law and ABA Journal
- Robbery Not a Normal Work Condition of Liquor Store
- Columbia Again Tops The Go-To Law Schools
- Tuesday round-up
- Petition of the day