August 26, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice - Cheesecake recipe
- Taking Stock- Are you a Mac or a PC?
- Under Analysis- Stealing Jokes isn't funny
- Dykema's Claire Harrison gives back to St. Joe's after its NICU saved the lives of her two newborns
- Organizers call for volunteers in the classroom on Constitution Day
- Four local attorneys selected by Michigan Lawyer's Weekly
- 'Walk-in arraignment' times changed for 15th District Court, says Magistrate Currie
- Cooley promotes 11 faculty members
- Probate Court Training is set for Sept. 28
- LRC annual fundraiser is Sept. 22
- New trust account rules for lawyers go into effect on September 15
- More law schools should consolidate, writes former dean
- What do you think were the most significant legal actions of the Obama administration?
- Argument analysis: Six-justice court sympathetic to government in detainee case
- Argument analysis: Is the statutory phrase “crime of violence” in the immigration laws void for vagueness?