September 9, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- 'Shrimp Dogs with Caviar' may not be 'for the kids,' but it is delicious none the less
- Taking Stock- Frontier Communications
- Does Weaver resignation give new life to motion?
- Nine kinds of clients to avoid
- Borgsdorf to be honored at state bar meeting on Sept. 29 in Grand Rapids
- State Supreme Court considers rule allowing law students to argue appeals
- Looking for a jury? There's an iPad app for that
- Short sale fraud cost $310 million study finds
- They'll leave a light on for ya!
- Flat-fee billing: a valuable option for solos, small firms
- See the video: Inmate slammed into window frame during court hearing files $5M civil rights lawsuit
- Have you seen a pro se litigant prevail in court? How did they do it?
- Mississippi Abortion Law Blocked by Fifth Circuit
- DC Circuit Rejects Flanking Attack on Health Reform Law
- SCOTUSblog on camera: Steven R. Shapiro (Part Six)
- Fisher challenges new college admissions ruling