September 9, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- 'Shrimp Dogs with Caviar' may not be 'for the kids,' but it is delicious none the less
- Taking Stock- Frontier Communications
- Does Weaver resignation give new life to motion?
- Nine kinds of clients to avoid
- Borgsdorf to be honored at state bar meeting on Sept. 29 in Grand Rapids
- State Supreme Court considers rule allowing law students to argue appeals
- Looking for a jury? There's an iPad app for that
- Short sale fraud cost $310 million study finds
- They'll leave a light on for ya!
- Flat-fee billing: a valuable option for solos, small firms
- Inspired by man who filed more than 120 lawsuits, Indiana Supreme Court sets pro se limits
- Have you ever had to break bad news to a client about a case? How did you handle it?
- Facebook Won't Easily Shake Private Messaging Suit
- Big Demands Against Samsung Could Come Back to Bite Apple
- Petition of the day
- Big payday for ex-college sports stars?