September 9, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- 'Shrimp Dogs with Caviar' may not be 'for the kids,' but it is delicious none the less
- Taking Stock- Frontier Communications
- Does Weaver resignation give new life to motion?
- Nine kinds of clients to avoid
- Borgsdorf to be honored at state bar meeting on Sept. 29 in Grand Rapids
- State Supreme Court considers rule allowing law students to argue appeals
- Looking for a jury? There's an iPad app for that
- Short sale fraud cost $310 million study finds
- They'll leave a light on for ya!
- Flat-fee billing: a valuable option for solos, small firms
- DUI laws could be complicated by SCOTUS ruling
- Lawyer who defended Prop 8 before SCOTUS is looking forward to daughter’s same-sex wedding
- Fourth Circuit Orders Identity of 'Company Doe' Revealed
- Judge Names Committee to Audit BP Oil-Spill Claims
- This week at the Court
- Argument preview: Free TV, at a bargain price?