September 9, 2010
- Kitchen Accomplice- 'Shrimp Dogs with Caviar' may not be 'for the kids,' but it is delicious none the less
- Taking Stock- Frontier Communications
- Does Weaver resignation give new life to motion?
- Nine kinds of clients to avoid
- Borgsdorf to be honored at state bar meeting on Sept. 29 in Grand Rapids
- State Supreme Court considers rule allowing law students to argue appeals
- Looking for a jury? There's an iPad app for that
- Short sale fraud cost $310 million study finds
- They'll leave a light on for ya!
- Flat-fee billing: a valuable option for solos, small firms
- U-M Law graduate student shares familial link to DeWitt Scholarship
- Get to Know Bruce Courtade
- Bankruptcy expert talks about Chapter (11) and verse of recent plight of City of Detroit
- Global role: MLaw alum maps international investment treaties
- Survey: Class of '16 students very involved with pro bono work