December 16, 2010
- Under Analysis- Gift shopping, gift wrapping, gift giving and the lawyers who take the blame
- Kitchen Accomplice-Just in time for baking this week: recipes for a 'Holiday Cookie Platter'
- Taking Stock- Veterans Administration pensions
- Laws provide protection for nursing mothers
- WCBA holds annual holiday wine tasting; New Lawyer awards presented
- Holiday gift ideas for the mobile attorney
- Land receives MPAS Advocacy Award
- House passes bill exempting lawyers from 'red flags' rule
- Professor at Cooley's Auburn Hills campus receives service award from intellectual property group
- Mary Foster Award winner announced by WLAM
- Supreme Court appears skeptical of law barring registration of disparaging trademarks
- More law schools should consolidate, writes former dean
- Argument analysis: Six-justice court sympathetic to government in detainee case
- Argument analysis: Is the statutory phrase “crime of violence” in the immigration laws void for vagueness?