January 6, 2011
- Kitchen Accomplice-Don't like veggies? Try this new twist using your oven
- Mens Rea-The right to present a defense-Where does it begin, where does it end?
- Vanzetti Hamilton Bar Association holiday gathering held
- The theme for 2011? Show me the money!
- Bar Association is offering a piece of history: composite photos of bar members
- Plaque commemorating Vincent Chin case erected in Ferndale
- Environment and Web attorney joins Butzel Long's Ann Arbor office as shareholder
- Two Brinks Hofer shareholders were presenters at seminars in China
- Indicted lawyer used client to impersonate his own mother in $100K loan fraud, authorities say
- Buchanan Ingersoll acquires a 90-attorney Florida firm
- CIA Acting GC at Center of Constitutional Battle
- Judge Faults EEOC for Probe Into Discrimination Claim
- Commentary: Parties trade strategic jabs in high-stakes bankruptcy petition
- Thursday round-up