January 6, 2011
- Kitchen Accomplice-Don't like veggies? Try this new twist using your oven
- Mens Rea-The right to present a defense-Where does it begin, where does it end?
- Vanzetti Hamilton Bar Association holiday gathering held
- The theme for 2011? Show me the money!
- Bar Association is offering a piece of history: composite photos of bar members
- Plaque commemorating Vincent Chin case erected in Ferndale
- Environment and Web attorney joins Butzel Long's Ann Arbor office as shareholder
- Two Brinks Hofer shareholders were presenters at seminars in China
- Blank Rome announces Dickstein Shapiro acquisition; over 100 remaining lawyers will make the move
- Tougher, simpler bar-passage requirements for law schools to be considered by ABA committee
- Uber Settles Class Actions Over Safety Claims
- Conn. Whistleblower Lawsuit Claims Hedge Fund Squandered $2 Billion
- Symposium: Barack Obama is not king
- Symposium: United States v. Texas – The road to perpetual immigration gridlock?