January 6, 2011
- Kitchen Accomplice-Don't like veggies? Try this new twist using your oven
- Mens Rea-The right to present a defense-Where does it begin, where does it end?
- Vanzetti Hamilton Bar Association holiday gathering held
- The theme for 2011? Show me the money!
- Bar Association is offering a piece of history: composite photos of bar members
- Plaque commemorating Vincent Chin case erected in Ferndale
- Environment and Web attorney joins Butzel Long's Ann Arbor office as shareholder
- Two Brinks Hofer shareholders were presenters at seminars in China
- Chicago police have shot 262 people in 6 years; about 80% were black men, newspaper reports
- Mike Pence once authored a comic strip about law school
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- Petition of the day
- “Progress,” but no decisions, in former governor’s case