January 6, 2011
- Kitchen Accomplice-Don't like veggies? Try this new twist using your oven
- Mens Rea-The right to present a defense-Where does it begin, where does it end?
- Vanzetti Hamilton Bar Association holiday gathering held
- The theme for 2011? Show me the money!
- Bar Association is offering a piece of history: composite photos of bar members
- Plaque commemorating Vincent Chin case erected in Ferndale
- Environment and Web attorney joins Butzel Long's Ann Arbor office as shareholder
- Two Brinks Hofer shareholders were presenters at seminars in China
- Lawyer killed goat, drank its blood, and is running for US Senate to party chair’s chagrin
- Supreme Court says lawyers can’t hire line-standers to get them into hearings
- BP Gets 'Punishment it Deserves,' Feds Say in Record $20B Settlement
- High Court Declines to Hear 'Newman'; Circuit Ruling Stands
- Argument preview: Justices to tackle Eighth Amendment — again
- Mellouli case may be ending