January 6, 2011
- Kitchen Accomplice-Don't like veggies? Try this new twist using your oven
- Mens Rea-The right to present a defense-Where does it begin, where does it end?
- Vanzetti Hamilton Bar Association holiday gathering held
- The theme for 2011? Show me the money!
- Bar Association is offering a piece of history: composite photos of bar members
- Plaque commemorating Vincent Chin case erected in Ferndale
- Environment and Web attorney joins Butzel Long's Ann Arbor office as shareholder
- Two Brinks Hofer shareholders were presenters at seminars in China
- Judge OKs bankruptcy plan for Stockton, California, that saves worker pensions
- Venice Beach residents sue Los Angeles, saying existing laws regarding transients not enforced
- Whirlpool Beats Moldy Washer Class Action in Bellwether Trial
- Gerber Baby Formula Ads Are Misleading, FTC Claims
- Petition of the day
- Argument preview: Racial gerrymandering, partisan politics, and the future of the Voting Rights Act