January 6, 2011
- Kitchen Accomplice-Don't like veggies? Try this new twist using your oven
- Mens Rea-The right to present a defense-Where does it begin, where does it end?
- Vanzetti Hamilton Bar Association holiday gathering held
- The theme for 2011? Show me the money!
- Bar Association is offering a piece of history: composite photos of bar members
- Plaque commemorating Vincent Chin case erected in Ferndale
- Environment and Web attorney joins Butzel Long's Ann Arbor office as shareholder
- Two Brinks Hofer shareholders were presenters at seminars in China
- Candidates exchange ideas at judicial forum
- Schuette charges Lapeer County woman for embezzling $460k from 136 elderly nursing home residents
- Monday Profile: Elisa Gomez
- 'Like a death in the family' Cooley Law School closes on December 31
- Asked & Answered: Appeals court overturns ADA verdict in favor of employees