January 27, 2011
- U-M law professor an adviser to State Department and U.N.
- Dr. Dre and friends were on tap at first state Supreme Court oral argument
- Bar Revue and Silent Auction set for Thursday, February 10
- Notice of new Local Rules for federal court
- Ms. Thomas' $686,000: 'Spousal income? WHAT spousal income?' --The politics of the U.S. Supreme Court
- Robert Keyes joins growing Marrs and Terry practice
- Monika Sacks elected president of Collaborative Practice Institute of Michigan
- Nick Roumel-Brew Pubs: upscale bar hopping for the discerning professional
- Bodman attorney joining Honigman
- DOJ says using Stingrays to intercept cellphone calls requires warrant, unless exception applies
- Suit claims Los Angeles restaurants illegally agreed to add surcharge to customer bills
- With Novel Argument, Automakers Seek Stay in Airbag Suits
- Koh Axes $40 Million in Fees for 'No-Poach' Lawyers
- Friday round-up
- A new legal cloud over same-sex marriage in Kentucky?