January 27, 2011
- U-M law professor an adviser to State Department and U.N.
- Dr. Dre and friends were on tap at first state Supreme Court oral argument
- Bar Revue and Silent Auction set for Thursday, February 10
- Notice of new Local Rules for federal court
- Ms. Thomas' $686,000: 'Spousal income? WHAT spousal income?' --The politics of the U.S. Supreme Court
- Robert Keyes joins growing Marrs and Terry practice
- Monika Sacks elected president of Collaborative Practice Institute of Michigan
- Nick Roumel-Brew Pubs: upscale bar hopping for the discerning professional
- Bodman attorney joining Honigman
- DUI laws could be complicated by SCOTUS ruling
- Lawyer who defended Prop 8 before SCOTUS is looking forward to daughter’s same-sex wedding
- Fourth Circuit Orders Identity of 'Company Doe' Revealed
- Judge Names Committee to Audit BP Oil-Spill Claims
- This week at the Court
- Argument preview: Free TV, at a bargain price?