January 27, 2011
- U-M law professor an adviser to State Department and U.N.
- Dr. Dre and friends were on tap at first state Supreme Court oral argument
- Bar Revue and Silent Auction set for Thursday, February 10
- Notice of new Local Rules for federal court
- Ms. Thomas' $686,000: 'Spousal income? WHAT spousal income?' --The politics of the U.S. Supreme Court
- Robert Keyes joins growing Marrs and Terry practice
- Monika Sacks elected president of Collaborative Practice Institute of Michigan
- Nick Roumel-Brew Pubs: upscale bar hopping for the discerning professional
- Bodman attorney joining Honigman
- Why study the Constitution? It’s old and doesn’t address current concerns, Posner says
- Prosecutor’s appearance on ‘Nancy Grace’ spurs bar complaint by a defense lawyer
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- On the great Lyle Denniston’s departure from SCOTUSblog
- Symposium: Is it bribery or “the basic compact underlying representative government”?