February 10, 2011
- William Whitbeck-Mark Twain meets the PC police
- Counselor's Corner-Retirement event was a 'celebration of integrity practiced and personally lived'
- Under Analysis- Character and unfitness: the harsh reality of debt
- 'School Safety Act' Teachers face special dangers at criminal arraignments
- Catholic lawyer's group seeks to expand membership
- Sotomayor has become a 'celebrity justice'
- Johnson and Johnson sets aside more than $900 million
- U-M law professor serves as an expert on ancient Iceland
- Firm adds associate from LADA
- Brinks shareholder named group chair
- Cooley Law School to hold open houses
- Justice Ginsburg is hospitalized after exercise, undergoes heart catheterization
- Will Supreme Court be swayed by a gay-marriage ‘tipping point’?
- Morgan Lewis Votes to Admit 227 Bingham Partners
- Jackson Lewis to Eliminate Billable Hours for Associates
- SCOTUSblog on camera: Eric Schnapper (Part six)
- This week at the Court