February 10, 2011
- William Whitbeck-Mark Twain meets the PC police
- Counselor's Corner-Retirement event was a 'celebration of integrity practiced and personally lived'
- Under Analysis- Character and unfitness: the harsh reality of debt
- 'School Safety Act' Teachers face special dangers at criminal arraignments
- Catholic lawyer's group seeks to expand membership
- Sotomayor has become a 'celebrity justice'
- Johnson and Johnson sets aside more than $900 million
- U-M law professor serves as an expert on ancient Iceland
- Firm adds associate from LADA
- Brinks shareholder named group chair
- Cooley Law School to hold open houses
- 50 years after New York Times v. Sullivan, do courts still value journalists’ watchdog role?
- Discarded Starbucks cup puts police on trail of suspect
- Dewey Drama: Indictments, Arraignments and More
- Judge Scraps Apple's Bid to Block Samsung Sales
- Argument recap: Justices not quite ready to jettison landmark securities decision, seeking middle ground
- Academic highlight: Rethinking securities class actions