February 10, 2011
- William Whitbeck-Mark Twain meets the PC police
- Counselor's Corner-Retirement event was a 'celebration of integrity practiced and personally lived'
- Under Analysis- Character and unfitness: the harsh reality of debt
- 'School Safety Act' Teachers face special dangers at criminal arraignments
- Catholic lawyer's group seeks to expand membership
- Sotomayor has become a 'celebrity justice'
- Johnson and Johnson sets aside more than $900 million
- U-M law professor serves as an expert on ancient Iceland
- Firm adds associate from LADA
- Brinks shareholder named group chair
- Cooley Law School to hold open houses
- Lawyer charged in murder-for-hire plot, accused of planning to kill witness in felony barratry case
- Driver takes misdemeanor plea after striking and killing judge on bicycle; should law be upgraded?
- Eric Holder Pledges 'Robust Action' in Ferguson
- S&P Expands Demands for DOJ, Treasury Department Records
- Court blocks Virginia same-sex marriage ruling (UPDATED)
- The much-discussed Ryan v. Hurles returns, expanded