February 10, 2011
- William Whitbeck-Mark Twain meets the PC police
- Counselor's Corner-Retirement event was a 'celebration of integrity practiced and personally lived'
- Under Analysis- Character and unfitness: the harsh reality of debt
- 'School Safety Act' Teachers face special dangers at criminal arraignments
- Catholic lawyer's group seeks to expand membership
- Sotomayor has become a 'celebrity justice'
- Johnson and Johnson sets aside more than $900 million
- U-M law professor serves as an expert on ancient Iceland
- Firm adds associate from LADA
- Brinks shareholder named group chair
- Cooley Law School to hold open houses
- DOJ says using Stingrays to intercept cellphone calls requires warrant, unless exception applies
- Suit claims Los Angeles restaurants illegally agreed to add surcharge to customer bills
- With Novel Argument, Automakers Seek Stay in Airbag Suits
- Judge Axes $40 Million in Fees for 'No-Poach' Lawyers
- Friday round-up
- A new legal cloud over same-sex marriage in Kentucky?