March 17, 2011
- From the Judge's Chambers-The Family Business: Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist are 'equal opportunity haters'
- Prosecutors fear flood of DNA claims under §1983: But defense lawyers say SCOTUS ruling is limited
- Group wants Scalia to recuse from Wal-Mart case
- Early announcement of big year-end bonuses stuns Simpson Thacher associates
- House finally sues over implementation of health-care law; what actions are challenged?
- Justice Dept. Affirms Obama Immigration Plan
- Federal Judge OKs Privacy Suit Over Lost Apple Texts
- SCOTUSblog on camera: Eric Schnapper (Part two)
- Friday round-up