March 17, 2011
- From the Judge's Chambers-The Family Business: Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist are 'equal opportunity haters'
- Prosecutors fear flood of DNA claims under §1983: But defense lawyers say SCOTUS ruling is limited
- Group wants Scalia to recuse from Wal-Mart case
- Murder rate is way up in dozens of US cities, but why?
- Don’t suspend state attorney general’s law license, petition-signers urge disciplinary authorities
- Report: Revenue Grows By 4 Percent Among Am Law 100 Firms
- Judge to Decide the Fate of 'Deflategate'
- Contempt hearing for Kentucky county clerk
- Tuesday round-up