March 17, 2011
- From the Judge's Chambers-The Family Business: Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist are 'equal opportunity haters'
- Prosecutors fear flood of DNA claims under §1983: But defense lawyers say SCOTUS ruling is limited
- Group wants Scalia to recuse from Wal-Mart case
- Susman Godfrey bonuses start at $40K for associates who have been at the firm at least a year
- What changes would you make to ethics rules for lawyers?
- In His 70th Supreme Court Argument, Waxman Takes Some Hits
- Jackson Lewis to Eliminate Billable Hours for Associates
- Petition of the day
- Idaho to take same-sex marriage case to Court