March 17, 2011
- From the Judge's Chambers-The Family Business: Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist are 'equal opportunity haters'
- Prosecutors fear flood of DNA claims under §1983: But defense lawyers say SCOTUS ruling is limited
- Group wants Scalia to recuse from Wal-Mart case
- Justice Ginsburg is hospitalized after exercise, undergoes heart catheterization
- Will Supreme Court be swayed by a gay-marriage ‘tipping point’?
- Morgan Lewis Votes to Admit 227 Bingham Partners
- Jackson Lewis to Eliminate Billable Hours for Associates
- Ginsburg has heart surgery, leaves hospital (UPDATED)
- Petition of the day