March 17, 2011
- From the Judge's Chambers-The Family Business: Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist are 'equal opportunity haters'
- Prosecutors fear flood of DNA claims under §1983: But defense lawyers say SCOTUS ruling is limited
- Group wants Scalia to recuse from Wal-Mart case
- Supreme Court should make video of oral arguments available to public, ABA House urges
- Could Uniform Bar Exam help law grads’ mobility? ABA House asks states to adopt it ‘expeditiously’
- Already a Litigator, Super Bowl’s Top Ref Now a Hottie Too
- Two Plaintiffs Lawyers in GM Case Escalate War of Words
- Symposium: Unable to show harm, can Texas employ the Court as a political referee?
- Symposium: Constitutional limits of presidential power – changing the law or enforcing it