April 4, 2011
- Lawyers cast their verdict on the iPad 2
- The Funniest Justice, week 11: Take my dissent ... please!
- Ongoing study continues to show women lawyers not treated equally
- Mending Fences- Professor stresses the value of peer mediation skills, conflict resolution
- 'Legal Tunes' Attorney and dispute mediator perform with Ann Arbor Concert Band
- Michigan, other states move to ban employment credit checks
- Cooley-WCBA and Petoskey troop box campaigns garner largest donations yet
- More law schools should consolidate, writes former dean
- What do you think were the most significant legal actions of the Obama administration?
- Argument analysis: Six-justice court sympathetic to government in detainee case
- Argument analysis: Is the statutory phrase “crime of violence” in the immigration laws void for vagueness?