April 4, 2011
- Lawyers cast their verdict on the iPad 2
- The Funniest Justice, week 11: Take my dissent ... please!
- Ongoing study continues to show women lawyers not treated equally
- Mending Fences- Professor stresses the value of peer mediation skills, conflict resolution
- 'Legal Tunes' Attorney and dispute mediator perform with Ann Arbor Concert Band
- Michigan, other states move to ban employment credit checks
- Cooley-WCBA and Petoskey troop box campaigns garner largest donations yet
- California law requiring warrant for digital searches is ‘a landmark win for digital privacy’
- Jury awards $1.6 million in bellwether case claiming DuPont contaminated Ohio River
- A Rough Ride in Store for VW Shareholders in U.S.
- Uber Sued Over Alleged Rapes by Drivers
- First audio of the Term
- December arguments, day by day