April 4, 2011
- Lawyers cast their verdict on the iPad 2
- The Funniest Justice, week 11: Take my dissent ... please!
- Ongoing study continues to show women lawyers not treated equally
- Mending Fences- Professor stresses the value of peer mediation skills, conflict resolution
- 'Legal Tunes' Attorney and dispute mediator perform with Ann Arbor Concert Band
- Michigan, other states move to ban employment credit checks
- Cooley-WCBA and Petoskey troop box campaigns garner largest donations yet
- 50 years after New York Times v. Sullivan, do courts still value journalists’ watchdog role?
- Discarded Starbucks cup puts police on trail of suspect
- Dewey Drama: Indictments, Arraignments and More
- Judge Scraps Apple's Bid to Block Samsung Sales
- Petition of the day
- Argument recap: Justices not quite ready to jettison landmark securities decision, seeking middle ground