April 4, 2011
- Lawyers cast their verdict on the iPad 2
- The Funniest Justice, week 11: Take my dissent ... please!
- Ongoing study continues to show women lawyers not treated equally
- Mending Fences- Professor stresses the value of peer mediation skills, conflict resolution
- 'Legal Tunes' Attorney and dispute mediator perform with Ann Arbor Concert Band
- Michigan, other states move to ban employment credit checks
- Cooley-WCBA and Petoskey troop box campaigns garner largest donations yet
- Former NC justice calls for outside review of state bar, says it’s divided into ‘two extreme camps’
- Supreme Court should make video of oral arguments available to public, ABA House urges
- Already a Litigator, Super Bowl’s Top Ref Now a Hottie Too
- Two Plaintiffs Lawyers in GM Case Escalate War of Words
- Symposium: Unable to show harm, can Texas employ the Court as a political referee?
- Symposium: Constitutional limits of presidential power – changing the law or enforcing it