April 4, 2011
- Lawyers cast their verdict on the iPad 2
- The Funniest Justice, week 11: Take my dissent ... please!
- Ongoing study continues to show women lawyers not treated equally
- Mending Fences- Professor stresses the value of peer mediation skills, conflict resolution
- 'Legal Tunes' Attorney and dispute mediator perform with Ann Arbor Concert Band
- Michigan, other states move to ban employment credit checks
- Cooley-WCBA and Petoskey troop box campaigns garner largest donations yet
- Judge resigns amid allegations she retaliated after rebuffed Facebook request, exhibited paranoia
- Nebraska governor vetoes bill abolishing death penalty; are there enough votes for an override?
- The 2015 Am Law 100: Rich and Richer
- Laptops Are Not Searchable Like Handbags, Judge Tells Feds
- Opinion analysis: Justices reaffirm authority of bankruptcy judges based on parties’ consent
- Opinion analysis: Justices eat their own words in dispute about inducing patent infringement