April 4, 2011
- Lawyers cast their verdict on the iPad 2
- The Funniest Justice, week 11: Take my dissent ... please!
- Ongoing study continues to show women lawyers not treated equally
- Mending Fences- Professor stresses the value of peer mediation skills, conflict resolution
- 'Legal Tunes' Attorney and dispute mediator perform with Ann Arbor Concert Band
- Michigan, other states move to ban employment credit checks
- Cooley-WCBA and Petoskey troop box campaigns garner largest donations yet
- Early announcement of big year-end bonuses stuns Simpson Thacher associates
- House finally sues over implementation of health-care law; what actions are challenged?
- GM Ignition Defect Fund Seeing Few Eligible Claims
- Simpson Thacher Sets High Bar With Associate Bonuses
- This week at the Court
- January arguments, day by day