April 11, 2011
- Ann Arbor's Almeda co-chairs- Brinks Hofer Gilson and Lione announces Brinks Innovation Competition at Midwest Clean Tech 2011 in Chicago Sept. 14
- Coach's Playbook- Job Search Tip No. 1: 'Stop applying for everything . . .'
- State Supreme Court honors retiring SCAO administrator
- 'Rockin' The CASA visits the Caribbean
- Candidates exchange ideas at judicial forum
- Schuette charges Lapeer County woman for embezzling $460k from 136 elderly nursing home residents
- Monday Profile: Elisa Gomez
- 'Like a death in the family' Cooley Law School closes on December 31
- Asked & Answered: Appeals court overturns ADA verdict in favor of employees
- What questions do you always ask new clients?
- Dozens of shots fired in Canada’s parliament building; Soldier killed at nearby war memorial
- Dish, Southwest, Time Warner Targeted in New Patent Blitz
- As Patent Case Winds Down, 'Settler's Remorse' Could Add Wrinkle
- Appeals court ponders future of war crimes trials
- Ginsburg edits her voting rights dissent