April 11, 2011
- Ann Arbor's Almeda co-chairs- Brinks Hofer Gilson and Lione announces Brinks Innovation Competition at Midwest Clean Tech 2011 in Chicago Sept. 14
- Coach's Playbook- Job Search Tip No. 1: 'Stop applying for everything . . .'
- State Supreme Court honors retiring SCAO administrator
- 'Rockin' The CASA visits the Caribbean
- DOJ says using Stingrays to intercept cellphone calls requires warrant, unless exception applies
- Suit claims Los Angeles restaurants illegally agreed to add surcharge to customer bills
- Circuit Won't Block First US Biosimilar Launch
- Judge Offers Guidance to Plaintiff Challenging NSA Phone Program
- Friday round-up
- A new legal cloud over same-sex marriage in Kentucky?