April 21, 2011
- Taking Stock: Scouting money managers
- Nick Roumel: Break that 'strict fast' you've been on for Lent with Greek Easter Lamb
- New expedited patent application rules go into effect
- Can judge hike sentence to allow time for rehab? U.S. Supreme Court to decide
- You can't follow Supreme Court Justice Breyer on 'the Tweeter'
- Smartwatches and other wearables can enhance the practice of law, attorneys say.
- Automation may dull brain skills, author Nicholas Carr warns Techshow
- King & Spalding Snags Pair of McDermott Litigators
- Police: DLA Lawyer Killed After Craigslist Connection
- Petition of the day
- Argument preview: The tricky mens rea requirements for federal narcotics cases